Chameleon.h | inactive | new mods will ship with builds

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
142 posts Page 6 of 10 First unread post
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

so when will you release this gun? I want to use it now :)
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

my mind is still blown with the slopes
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Chameleon wrote:
Spoiler:
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

1.No release dates
2.Do not forget the first rule :)
Idk really... Barrel, cylinder and frame have been posted and their templates are complete, so I just need to un-comment some parts of script, put them together (I mean with CreateTranslateMatrix, CreateScaleMatrix and maybe CreateRotateMatrix), make them longer, change appearance a bit (barrel is just a template, needs more work), make some extra parts like trigger and some smaller also moving parts, then the cylinder and trigger animations, then bullet animations (casing ejection, insertion), fire (muzzleflash) animations, then animations of moving the whole weapon when reloading, shooting, then maybe improve hands so they have fingers... So I guess that'll take me a day or two at most (+- 1 year)

Well I have already released a pre-pre-alpha (which includes 3 models and their scripts), so other modders can continue my work if Chameleon flies away.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Chameleon wrote:
1.No release dates
Idk really... Barrel, cylinder and frame have been posted and their templates are complete, so I just need to un-comment some parts of script, put them together (I mean with CreateTranslateMatrix, CreateScaleMatrix and maybe CreateRotateMatrix), make them longer, change appearance a bit (barrel is just a template, needs more work), make some extra parts like trigger and some smaller also moving parts, then the cylinder and trigger animations, then bullet animations (casing ejection, insertion), fire (muzzleflash) animations, then animations of moving the whole weapon when reloading, shooting, then maybe improve hands so they have fingers... So I guess that'll take me a day or two at most (+- 1 year)

Well I have already released a pre-pre-alpha (which includes 3 models and their scripts), so other modders can continue my work if Chameleon flies away.
I literally do not know how you got those slopes. Wow.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Well I literally wrote a scripting tutorial and slopes are covered in it.

GUYS. "Hard work"? I did not have a single reference (I did not know about /Scripts/Reference/ folder). You have a tutorial.
ImaReallyEver
Deuced Up

im the first one to vote for revolver poll :D
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

ImaReallyEver wrote:
im the first one to vote for revolver poll :D
tell me again why people would care that you were the first
ImaReallyEver
Deuced Up

because
Green_Wink2
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

What do you guys think of my revolver? Isn't the cylinder too long? How long the barrel should be, 8, 6 or 4 inch? I am thinking about 6 inches.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

the longer the hotter
just like dicks
ImaReallyEver
Deuced Up

make a game
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Chameleon wrote:
1.No release dates
The fingers stuff got my attention
Chameleon wrote:
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Yeah, fingers would be possible, but that's a whole lot of scripting and animating it, so there isn't big chance I do them before 2015 middle. Remember the weaponpack you guys wanted to do? All I managed to do is 2 guns (revolver and Shotgun) and some other stuff.
Also I am not really sure if I should continue with OS (I will mod, but not as much), as it is more eyecandy than a good game. I like the latest VXW more in terms of gameplay, only minuses is there's no server list (and very little players) and you can't host your own server (yet).
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

btw, I want to know, if you haven't given up on modding for OS, I would LOVE for you to make a bow :)
142 posts Page 6 of 10 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”