Necro Guns (Over 40!) (Requests Closed Forever!)

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
116 posts Page 7 of 8 First unread post
Baptiste76
Deuced Up

Can I have a link, Please ?
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Baptiste76
Deuced Up

Is there another way to fix my problem ? A WW2 guns with a reflex sight ... it's strange :/ But thank you a lot :)
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Try manually moving the body of the model upwards.
SWayKills
Deuced Up

I am actually having the same issue. A lot of weapons were designed PRE 0.0.9. NOW, when you use any client above that the RIFLE works fine still, but the sites float above the weapon in both down and aimed in mode. The reflex site only helps the smg, UNLESS there are differences in the REFLEXSITE, REFLEXSITE2, REFLEXSITE3 on github, but they all seem to be for the smg, if wrong please tell me so I can fix the matter this way. IF NOT, does anyone know of a working rifle mod for version 0.0.11 that does not contain floating sites? I'll take anything that doesn't look like it was made by a... "special" person.

I DID add the scope.png file, then deleted it to check that (since there was originally no scope file in the client). I have tried many different weapon mods as well but none seem to line up. I then got the reflex that was suggested and it made my smg play much better, but did not change/affect the rifle at all.

At this point, if anyone could give me the original rifle file that would be great! I truly thought I backed them up in case of this happening but it is nowhere to be found!

I'm sure Baptiste76 would appreciate this knowledge just as much, thank you very much for reading and for any help that you can give.

BTW NECRO, amazing pack! The AK and the M1941 Johnson look amazing ingame! Only problem for some of us is that the sites don't match up on the rifles. But still looks great!

EDIT- And although it may say 1 post, this is a new account and name for me, I assure you I have had over 1000 posts in my day and have been with you all since nearly the beginning of AoS.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

gud job dude! 9/10
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Daggerspinner wrote:
Could you do the Lee-Enfield Rifle Please?
Spoiler:
Nice idea, but no, it looks like every other carbine. You can model the M1A to make it look like an enflield too.
ZEB 99 wrote:
you could make a bullpup if you move the mag back in voxlap. like mke the model few away from the original model then delete the first model
No, the bullpup is too curvy, sorry.
SWayKills wrote:
I am actually having the same issue. A lot of weapons were designed...
Yah, idk bro, i never have this problem, even tried the game vainilla and installed the .pak, everything was working right, also my reflex only affects rifles, the reflex of the another webpage only works for smg.
JigsawLP wrote:
gud job dude! 9/10

Ty
CCCP2MAY
Deuce

I like soo much ya mods but i don't like you AK-47 SIGHTS They are too fake.
Please fix it please :) Blue_Tongue
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

can you possibly add ingame shots?
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

CCCP2MAY wrote:
I like soo much ya mods but i don't like you AK-47 SIGHTS They are too fake.
Please fix it please :) Blue_Tongue
You are free to edit it if you don't like it Green_Wink1
bloodfox wrote:
can you possibly add ingame shots?
Why? And thanks you're 100th post.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Gun galore! I love it! Green_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

bloodfox wrote:
Gun galore! I love it! Green_BigSmile Green_BigSmile
Thanks Blue_Happy3
NovaStone
Veterans
Veterans

looks at AWM, "hmm", looks at distance from m to p key, "that probably not a typo, THERES NO AWP" D:, lol, still pretty cool though, nice work, keep it up
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

NovaStone wrote:
looks at AWM, "hmm", looks at distance from m to p key, "that probably not a typo, THERES NO AWP" D:, lol, still pretty cool though, nice work, keep it up
There IS actually a AWP.
116 posts Page 7 of 8 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”