20 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post

hi

hompy
Scripter
Scripter

hi
I better post this now before it stays in my dropbox forever

Every script I've written for pyspades

I thought some of these may be useful or interesting? and that it was kind of a jerk move to just have them tucked away in the dark. it's OK to do anything you want with them!
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

Mind fixing your site so when I click on those things it doesn't replace your page with "true"? You can do those sorts of toggle popups using CSS styles ("position: absolute; visibility: hidden" for hidden, and "position: inline; visibility: visible" for visible).

Also it's nice to see that I contributed something useful to the community :)

But yeah, very nice stuff.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

Awesome,

Thanks for the scripts hompy.

I hope you find the inspiration to make many more in the future.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

In a tags, if your href is javascript, you need to return false to stop the page from changing. None of the [+] links work for me because they just go to a page that says "true". :(

Nice to have a list of all of your scripts though. :D
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Just use chrome guys and it works.

But anyways, this is awesome.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

HoboHob wrote:
Just use chrome guys and it works.

But anyways, this is awesome.
Yes, sure, I'll completely change the browser I'm using so some broken site will work properly. Thanks for the advice... <_< (Don't you dare say "You're welcome" or anything along those lines)
Vucgy
Deuced Up

Great scripts , simply Great Green_Wink1
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

AWESOMENESS

This, dear mate, shalt never leave thy Dropbox. Ever... 'Ll just download all the shit in case...
Fluttershy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

rakiru wrote:
Yes, sure, I'll completely change the browser I'm using so some broken site will work properly. Thanks for the advice... <_< (Don't you dare say "You're welcome" or anything along those lines)

Cue people raging at homps for not fixing shit/continuing certain things.
RPB
Deuce

Hellos homps,

Is bot.py too unappealing to the eyes to be seen by the outside world, or just too unfinished? I would assume it uses a breath-first approach to path finding along with some simple local movement code for dealing with new obstructions or gunfights with players, so that it would only have to compute the fastest paths (say) once a minute per bot (since it would end up computing all the paths to the target point in question), and would be reasonable for a python server. Also, I recall the creep script being run on sham's little pony one time, does that one have some issues as well?

Also, yay for finding buildandshoot after taking a break from AoS for a few months!
MKU
Artist
Artist

Hompy, please update the Kraken script. Thanks babe. Green_Kiss
Prune
Deuced Up

Very cool stuff hompy, now its our task to continue the script making tradition and invent new stuff to do. See you on the battlefield. Blue_Spade Green_Spade
CraftDinur
Deuced Up

dl'ed basically everything. thanks so much for this hompy :D
hompy
Scripter
Scripter

Sorry, the toggly boxes should work in firefox now!
RPB wrote:
Is bot.py too unappealing to the eyes [...]
bot.py is just an interface to the core pathfinding module.

The bot branch in pyspades has the necessary files, but it's uncommented and unfinished. navigation_c.cpp first generates a navigation graph from a given map, then uses jump point search to plan out rough paths through the whole map. Cheap local obstacle avoidance is used along the way to account for everything else.

Okay, I decided I should put in links to bot.py and the other files in the html :) Last I recall I was moving the path queries to their own threads. They're very fast most of the time but you can't risk blocking the network update loop. The C code also reproducibly segfaults in linux.
Buffet_of_Lies
Mapper
Mapper

Wow. Awesome. Your scripts are the best! And thanks for using my video, bro! Blue_Sunglasses1

Is the fixed MG script in there somewhere? I never got around to hosting it though I did add it to No Man's Land and tested it a bit.
EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. I found it. Also, what is creep.py? The Blob? I love the illustration!
20 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Miscellaneous”