[REQUEST] Attack On Titan

4 posts Page 1 of 1
mylesd98
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Hello, Now this script idea may sound a bit mad, but give my idea a read.

Basicly, this will involve a combination and edit of some scripts already in use.

The titan itself is the player kv6 file. It is possable to spawn kv6 files in game as buildings as seen in the grownades server plug in.
So if this was mixed in with how the kraken works, would it be possable to modify it so that it has a giant model of a player moving along (not gaining size, size and length and height is constant instead of how the krakens tenticles usually work). Now I don't mind if theres no moving animation - that would be way to much work - You could still have it moving through blocks, after all it is a giant.

How do you kill a titan you ask? Well you have to slice a line in the back of its neck!
How would we manage that you ask? Why we use grapple hooks!
Grapple hooks? Yes theres already a script for it!

The titan can only grab players with its hands or "kick" (basicly if you touch its foot your dead) players so the hands could still act like tentacles however should have a range/block restriction, If it reaches the restriction it will try to grab again.

If you attack the titan anywhere on its body it will regenerate. The only place it will not regerate is its neck

One recycled bit of code from the kraken script could be you dead inside the titan. There could be a "tired" titan somewhere that you would be stuck inside its stomach until the active titan(s) are dead.

I know this is a huge ask, but it would be trully brilliant if this came in to existance.
Tervos
Deuced Up

Off-topic alert
You're soul eater, right ?
I'm Panless. c:
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Or you can just play http://fenglee.com/game/aog/ and leave out the impossible requests.
Tervos
Deuced Up

Mhwell.

Someone did make a Kraken script, so why would a AoT one would be impossible ?
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ideas / Requests”