[Script] organiser.py

Intended for use on live public servers.
44 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

Kuma wrote:
Maybe a login system will be good
See the OP.
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter

idc, he/she was getting on my nerves

I had read the op, well yea

are we like spamming?
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Do you have any intelligent arguments Vlad, or are you sticking with your usual /b/ level comments. Makes sense you go there, you're about their level of retardation.
IceCream
Hoster
Hoster

I agree with EldredChandler
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter

mods lock? because this really is just turning into spam and hate vlad and kuma
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

IceCraft wrote:
I agree with EldredChandler
Regarding the process of adding names to config.txt?

I AM WORKING ON IT
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I don't see the point of this script.

Why don't you just pay attention to people who are playing in the match before joining a team?
If on the blue there are guys with [tag] and on green there are guys with {tag} it's a clan match, and that means if you're not in either of those teams join the spectators.

Plus this would suck if one of the players from either of the teams would leave and no one would be able to sub him. Ya know how in the spectators there is always someone who jumps in when a guy from one of the team leaves.
That person wouldn't be able to sub for the team that has less player because his name isn't in some silly script.
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter

Good point
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

Demo123 wrote:

Why don't you just pay attention to people who are playing in the match before joining a team?
If on the blue there are guys with [tag] and on green there are guys with {tag} it's a clan match, and that means if you're not in either of those teams join the spectators.

Plus this would suck if one of the players from either of the teams would leave and no one would be able to sub him. Ya know how in the spectators there is always someone who jumps in when a guy from one of the team leaves.
That person wouldn't be able to sub for the team that has less player because his name isn't in some silly script.
Uhh... a list of possible subs?
Kuma, we must mege or something. More and more disadvantages are appearing.
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter

VladVP wrote:
Demo123 wrote:

Uhh... a list of possible subs?
Kuma, we must mege or something. More and more disadvantages are appearing.
Your script got all the attention ;_; lol
So it means that making a script that people don't like gets more the attention, Ok I am ready to merge but you see your code has a loophole in that they will just go to the spectator team if they even after being switched with my script
EldredChandler

You're welcome VP.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

The script really seems unnecessary, looks more like at an attempt to go "look guys, i can code!"
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

Updated OP with new features.
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
The script really seems unnecessary, looks more like at an attempt to go "look guys, i can code!"
I made it specifically for you organisers. At least Losthotel appreciates it.

Or do you just have the Organiser badge to be able to say "look guys, I'm contributing to the community!"
44 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Completed Releases”