[script] FoglineHitDetector

Intended for use on live public servers.
19 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
learn_more
Coder
Coder

MKU wrote:
learn_more wrote:
why not straight out ban everyone that shoots better than you?
Because in Morph's case, everyone would be banned.
which in turn explains why he wrote this script in the first place :+)
yousirname
Deuce

Very sorry to necro this - but this script was released before it became uncontroversially useful. There's a publicly available hack for openspades that is: always headshot, infinite shot range, nospread, and some weird form of aimbot that doesn't cause snapping but just the death of any enemy in fov

If this script is able to properly identify illegit shots made with that hack, e.g. at distances over 150 blocks (imagine exiting your base, aiming down Hallway, firing, and getting 10 kills) autoban should be legitimately useful

I doubt a lagger could trigger a 150+ block shot detect, but assuming they could just for giggles, just make it need 5 reports of 150+ block shots in order to ban
Paracelso
Deuce

yousirname wrote:
Very sorry to necro this - but this script was released before it became uncontroversially useful. There's a publicly available hack for openspades that is: always headshot, infinite shot range, nospread, and some weird form of aimbot that doesn't cause snapping but just the death of any enemy in fov

If this script is able to properly identify illegit shots made with that hack, e.g. at distances over 150 blocks (imagine exiting your base, aiming down Hallway, firing, and getting 10 kills) autoban should be legitimately useful

I doubt a lagger could trigger a 150+ block shot detect, but assuming they could just for giggles, just make it need 5 reports of 150+ block shots in order to ban
Exactly
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

I will try to integrate this with the hack detector I found.

https://raw.github.com/matpow2/pyspades ... aimbot2.py

After several attempts I have created a version that doesn't crash the server.

http://pastebin.com/5J4REyhz
19 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Completed Releases”