Season 3 playoffs

Tournaments hosted by Build and Shoot.
120 posts Page 7 of 8 First unread post
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

Dude, danhezee was in our skype conversation.
And someone men said : PM are disabled.
So where is the problem ? :)
Jidess
League Participant
League Participant

Exe vs SS
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Good job eXe.
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs

thx ! it was a good match.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Really nice match! So eXe won by k/d ratio?
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Dare[AoS] wrote:
Yup, guess so.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

scrawl wrote:
Dare[AoS] wrote:
Yup, guess so.
Oh, I asked eXe already and they have said me that it was win also because of intel touches 2-1..
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

CaptainDerpster wrote:
TheKing wrote:
nop, I think some french will spoil your party
hopefully not
well, I was right hue. congrats eXe
cuulli
League Participant
League Participant

Pretty funny how nobody posted any screenshot or TeamKD + inteltouchstatistic here for the finals..
Or an offical "Congratulations eXe" post that they won the league (iirc, when Komrades won, Spring made a post there).
Just wondering..
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs

Yep' cuulli. ^^
Gg Ninja Turtle Swag, it was a good and surprising match! Green_Wink1
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

It isnt the conclusion of the match, but at least its something. This one is before the overtime.
Spoiler:
eXe ratios after approx. 50 mins
Spoiler:
SPQR ratios after 47 mins
Spoiler:
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

cuulli wrote:
Pretty funny how nobody posted any screenshot or TeamKD + inteltouchstatistic here for the finals..
Or an offical "Congratulations eXe" post that they won the league (iirc, when Komrades won, Spring made a post there).
Just wondering..
This is the biggest problem currently the league the staff that does not update spreadsheets or delay to update the lists, or even an "official" post on the results, which were previously well determined through the ratio of teams + touches on Season 1 and 2 nowadays just a team have more touches than the other and she is already considered winner
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I didn't want to start any drama, but it seems that I will have to.

We have suspected that some eXe members were using long models and therefore we have requested that all of them should take a screenshot of their rifle before the end of the match. Meshku said that it's not a problem and that they will do it. I got 2 screenshots that were legit (and I didn't suspect that those players use anything to be honest), but when it came to Dwin he sent this:

First of all, why is he holding a block? He wasn't even building and no one was building at the end. Hm, well that is suspicious, isn't it? We have clearly defined that screenshot should be a screenshot of a rifle, not a block. Note that he is standing right behind the pillar. Why? Well, the pillar covers other people and their rifles, again, I don't see a model and this is a screenshot that makes you ask yourself many questions.

Next, G4M3Rz0:

Again, what? Do you see that anything is missing? Like a health bar, or any proof that this photo was taken in the match? I think so. Again, I am not going to say much, but I would like this to be a prelude to a new rule that should be implemented (this is a suggestion) to prevent some sorts of cheating. Every team member should take a screenshot of his rifle before the match ends. Period.

I'm not accusing eXe for anything, I am just bringing this weird story to this thread.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

I know my go to answer for everything is authing but the bns launcher can check for kv6 dimensions and prevent anyone using lasers from joining the server.

It is the only way we can realistically enforce it. I'll talk with the other league server admins and see if we want to attempt to enforce screenshots from all team members with a very detail screenshot submission standard. If your screenshot doesnt match the standards we outlined your team forfeits. That is a lot easier said than done though.
120 posts Page 7 of 8 First unread post
Return to “Official Leagues”