Season 3 playoffs

Tournaments hosted by Build and Shoot.
120 posts Page 8 of 8 First unread post
shaz

Either that or you should have them take screenshots of the weapon they're using prior to the match starting, then they should not be able to leave without another inspection of their weapon. Perhaps one right after the match also.

If this kind of cheating is a possibility, then I'm sure league will become more and more tedious to administrate. Something needs to be done, whether that's through the BnS launcher or a fixed procedure to thoroughly filter out any cheating.
KomradeKorakoff
League Champs
League Champs

tin wrote:
I didn't want to start any drama, but it seems that I will have to.
rofl good thing none of your teammates use laser, huh

Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

tin wrote:

We have suspected that some eXe members were using long models and therefore we have requested that all of them should take a screenshot of their rifle before the end of the match. Meshku said that it's not a problem and that they will do it. I got 2 screenshots that were legit (and I didn't suspect that those players use anything to be honest)...

First of all, why is he holding a block? He wasn't even building and no one was building at the end. Hm, well that is suspicious, isn't it? We have clearly defined that screenshot should be a screenshot of a rifle, not a block. Note that he is standing right behind the pillar. Why? Well, the pillar covers other people and their rifles, again, I don't see a model and...

Again, what? Do you see that anything is missing? Like a health bar, or any proof that this photo was taken in the match? I think so. Again, I am not going to say much, but I would like this to be a prelude to a new rule that should be implemented (this is a suggestion) to prevent some sorts of cheating. Every team member should take a screenshot of his rifle before the match ends. Period.

I'm not accusing eXe for anything, I am just bringing this weird story to this thread.
But if we strictly describe the happening in match, one should say that the narrow loss of SPQR was decided in two moments:

- When Eimis was going for the first intel, he fell of the blocks he built beside the tower. The match would most probably be different if he would succeed taking the intel of the tower. Like this, he only touched the intel and let it standing on the tower.

Most importantly:
- Meskhu used that grenade-spade glitch that helped him touching the intel - if using this would be prohibited, then the match would end 1-1 on intel touches and we would most probably have a tie game. When we would not concern the ratio.
Fawad
League Champs
League Champs

KomradeKorakoff wrote:
tin wrote:
rofl good thing none of your teammates use laser, huh

I'm not sure what you are pointing at..the rifle is of reasonable length and is made by a renowned modder. If you are talking about the spade mod then that too is a legit mod by one of our forum modders http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... 66&p=45289, which i have seen admins on aloha use too http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1653.msg40347#msg40347 and i have asked various admins many times if it is legit. Although i admire your immense will to catch cheaters and bring them to justice. So i understand that in a fierce competition such as the league even a slight advantage as that could be considered as cheating, so i made sure i never use it in a situation like that. Luckily i was spectating yesterdays match and was able to acquire the proof. Image
(When i joined ingame to play later, i never quit. Check the logs if you want for proof)
Once again i thank you for your participation to bring cheaters into the light, but i fear you have made a mistake here. Cheers.
PS: The second and third pic are from a beautifully executed spade-nade glitch.
tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

Oh exe uses glitches all the time and submit very suspicious screenshots but its ok because they arent ss.
I understand.
Zyc
Deuced Up

Ok guys, what 's the problem with the nade glitch, that's a glitch of the game, it should be considerate as a cheat, that give a advantage to the user of this glitch anyway everybody can use it ... If someone don't wanna see it ingame, let's fix it ...

Then eXe won this league, please stop trying to prove that they was cheating 'cause execution clan don't use all these shit. As everybody know exe touched 2 intels, Ninja Tutle Swag touched only 1. So please we know as well that's everybody don't belive in this french clan, then let us improve ourself, that's should be kind of you. So french faggs won this league, there will be a BnS league 4, and we're not sure to won this one. Thanks NTSwag, they've been faitplay with us, then believe us because we're also fait with you.

Then I've got the eXe's members screenshots:

For <eXe>Darkboy:
For <eXe>Meskhu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02-NPC1mabc <---- here is the end of the game, recorded by Meskhu.
For <eXe>Elrohir:

Dwin 's took a screen but he was build so we can't even see his rifle ...
Gamerzo's one .. hue ! We can't see the heal bar ... and we don't really see if the screen was taken on the final.

I'm sorry about these two mistake ...

<eXe>Zyc
Last edited by Zyc on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G4M3Rz0
League Participant
League Participant

You do not like french, Because you believe That They Were cheating.
Since you believe That the SS clan shoulds beat us.
And Abebooks web had overcome you do not accept your defeat.
And you want use all your escuses unimaginable
gen
Banned

*freeman voice*

And He said to his disciples.
"You do not like french, Because you believe That They Were cheating.
Since you believe That the SS clan shoulds beat us.
And Abebooks web had overcome you do not accept your defeat.
And you want use all your escuses unimaginable."

G4M3Rz0 16:4-9

prettier isnt it fawad
as good as http://www.swstormwind.com/forum/viewto ... =826#p6337
G4M3Rz0
League Participant
League Participant

You don't like french, because you believe that they were cheating. **
Since you believe that the SS clan should beat us. **
And that we had overcome you don't accept your defeat. **
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

We did not deny your victory, we just pointed out weird parts of the match and weird things about your screenshots. As I said, we have used this situation to point out a possible problem of long models (any team can use those) and I gave an idea on how that could be sorted out. I don't see why do you think that we are all racist and that I have posted this because you are French. I would have posted this for any team if same situation occurred.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

lol league drama
tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

lol ReubenMcHawk
Zyc
Deuced Up

Tin, we're just very proud of us, but some team as the SS clan don't wanna see us as the bns league, we're very sorry about the screens, then as ReubenMcHawk said it's being to be a league drama ... anyway I've created a 0.76 rc10 modloader, on this one you can change mod in-game as in the modloader made by Learn_more ... but there's a scripts in it to evaluate the size of the skins, I've test it, it' should work so I've lately add a screenshooter to this modloader and this screenshooter take some HD screen every 5 minutes. I will probably release it, this modloader could be a solution to the skins problemes.

Thanks you guys for reading.
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

But... modloader allows you to change skins in game, aka you can use long models and switch to normal ones when someone requests screenshot.

Anywho, best solution would be to limit the model size just like e.g body kv6 file is limited. Make a cube limit, for example if any x,y,z axis goes out of that cube, game won't start. That would probably be the most simple solution.
Zyc
Deuced Up

I've already add it to the modloader ... While you want to switch your skins ingame and if this skins is to large, the modloader will show you an error message and will not load the skins ... But I heard that Danhezee got a scripts for this problem, it should be better than the modloader, cause the app can probably be glichted ...
120 posts Page 8 of 8 First unread post
Return to “Official Leagues”