Season 2 playoffs

Tournaments hosted by Build and Shoot.
38 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder

Congratulations to SturmStaffel for finishing in first place in the regular season. Below are the 8 teams that made it to the playoffs.

SturmStaffel
TSB
Lines
Freedom Fighters
Hunters of Xoxotas
Komrades
SPQR
Mumblerz

http://challonge.com/BnS_season2

This season's playoff we will be more strict with finishing in a timely manner. Each round of the tournament needs to be completed by a certain date or your team could be eliminated.

Round 1 / quarterfinals will be completed on or by September 15th

Round 2 / semifinals will be completed on or by September 22nd

Round 3 / finals will be completed on or by September 29th

Matches

The team with the most caps advances to the next round. A match will be 45 minutes long and in case of a tie it will be extended 15 minutes for sudden death overtime. If there is a tie after that we will declare a winner based off of the number of intel touches + the teams overall kdr. And if time permits we will allow a rematch. In the case of another tie after the rematch we will again determine the winner based off of same tie breaking metric above and combine that score with the first tied match scores. The team with the highest combined score moves on to the next round.

Note we might change the tie breaking metric if match.py is updated to track the distance the intel travels.

We will start season 3 as soon as the season 2 finals are over.
Moose
Coder
Coder

No wait
No please no ;~;
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Oh shit at that playoff table.

This will be interesting.
extra
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Awesome!
Juxta wrote:

This will be interesting.
Sennar
League Participant
League Participant

Holy Schnikies at the lower brackets man.
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

At Matches A & D iam really sure that SS and LINES would win.

B & C would be really interesting i really want to watch them as a Spectator !

Good luck to every Team !
Sennar
League Participant
League Participant

I really wouldn't underestimate Komrades that much. Mumblerz and SS might be close too.
StarDust
League Participant
League Participant

Sennar wrote:
I really wouldn't underestimate Komrades that much. Mumblerz and SS might be close too.
Yes, Lines surely is a great clan, but who remembers the first match between the Lines vs Komrades League 1, know it is not easy. I think i as tie
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

The season seems interesting. I'll see onto watching them on Spectator, I might start playing for FF in the next season.
extra

Someone should post when the matches are going to be. Because I'd really like to spectate these matches.
TheAncientSlime
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Congrats to all who made it past the regular season I wish all of u good luck Green_BigSmile
KomradeKorakoff
League Champs
League Champs

Man every time we get to go against people who don't suck. Damn you seed system. How come our first matches are always playoff-final worthy :(

Promising a good match with hopefully the original Komrade team, unlike last time we faced LINES ;)
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

KomradeKorakoff wrote:
Man every time we get to go against people who don't suck. Damn you seed system. How come our first matches are always playoff-final worthy :(

Promising a good match with hopefully the original Komrade team, unlike last time we faced LINES ;)
agreed, just gotta take the good with the bad i guess

dan - when do these matches need to be played by? I've read some things saying the 15th and others the 8th.
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Sennar wrote:
I don't say that Komrades are a bad Clan. And i don't say that the LINES would win 10-0 ! I just rely on Lines. And Mumblerz and SS are also two good Clans but SS has a bit of everything more then other Clans.
danhezee

Will wrote:
KomradeKorakoff wrote:

agreed, just gotta take the good with the bad i guess

dan - when do these matches need to be played by? I've read some things saying the 15th and others the 8th.
15th
38 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Official Leagues”