BnS AoS 0.76 League Season 1 (Regular season is over)

Tournaments hosted by Build and Shoot.
218 posts Page 11 of 15
vodKa
Deuce

"Yet they refused to allow any spectator in one of their matches."

We don't like playing in front of an audience, it is an added pressure for us. In our second match we had people talking out loud about what our team was trying to do as well which was very aggravating.
If there needs to be a match official to make sure that both teams are playing fairly then we have no problem with that, but a crowd becomes a nuisance.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder

Let me jump in before this thread gets derailed.

I have read both posts from both teams concerning in game cheating. I spec'd a little bit of the game towards the end, I didnt think they were cheating. For peace of mind, I'll make sure I spec the entire game next time.

Enough discussion about cheating in this thread.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

vodKa wrote:
You really think we are cheating?
I think HOMO is trying to cover their lack of skill with their big mouths, we don't cheat in any way. We talk a lot and have good teamwork and communication from playing together a lot.

"zeus: They saw me run through the tunnel and waited with a spade for me."
That was me who did that. I was walking past and heard a player walking infront of me, it wasn't one of my guys and I couldn't see him so I presume the tunnel and waited with the spade. I jumped down but was killed from a close range shot.

"mbar: They threw grenades directly on us, even when your were sneaky and behind a edge all the time."
If your player had killed our player somewhere, we knew where you are and we sent someone to take care of him. Also sometimes we saw the top of your head or heard you move.

"I was camping next to the intel, i was quite, and they spotted me immideately and shot me in the arm."
I don't know what this one is.

I don't see the point in taking my guys through the hassle of recording and uploading our matches simply because someone can't bear to lose. Lobo did take a screenshot at the end of the HOMO match, he has a normal gun like rest of us:

And this one was Zentek, from the end as well:
I'm sorry that we called you guys cheaters. We were really frustrated because Death Inc. played aggressively from the first minute on. You overunned us, destroyed our tactic and spawntrapped us. It was shameful to lose that high against a clan we've never seen. We are sorry for not believing that Death Inc. wasn't cheating or using hacker kv6s and we now know that you guys were just using pure skill, good tactics and good headsets. I hereby say sorry to Death Inc. in the name of the whole HOMO clan.
~ [HOMO]Ballistic
kmaj
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Didn't you see our match and TSB's?
danhezee

Death Inc 5 vs SS 0

Vengeance
Deuced Up

Death Inc. sure is doing good!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Hopefully my AK team will be able to break their record this weekend Blue_Happy3
danhezee

jdrew wrote:
Hopefully my AK team will be able to break their record this weekend Blue_Happy3
Take them down jdrew
Vengeance
Deuced Up

We can take 'em! (hopefully!)
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Good luck with that. Cant wait forour match against you jdrew!
Vengeance
Deuced Up

Ya, that's gonna be a great match too. We have alot of clan matches this week. And thanks for the good luck.
danhezee

SS 2 vs Animus 0

TheGrandmaster
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

Animus vs SS commentary.
zeus4711
League Participant
League Participant

danhezee you forgot to add HOMO to the score board. 0 points, 0 wins, 0 ties, 2 loss xd
KomradeKorakoff
League Champs
League Champs

is /dInc.\ available for a match at 4 PM PST on May 18th, 2013?

Also interested in doing a double match afterwards against Mumblerz at 5 pm pst.
218 posts Page 11 of 15
Return to “Official Leagues”