BnS CTF League Season 5 - Sign up now!

Tournaments hosted by Build and Shoot.
498 posts Page 13 of 34
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 am


Hope you don't expect that FF vs Homo game to count, because you're going to be sorely disappointed when it isn't.
J.D.(VADER)
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:17 pm


Change our roster.
  1. Vader
  2. Igor
  3. Noclip
  4. Dingsaller
  5. Deadshot
  6. Vlad01
  7. Sosnich
  8. Omega
  9. Urist
  10. 1[Ua]
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 1709
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am


Electrix wrote:
Please edit Ohh roster.

Team members:
•Electrix
•Beach
•Fridge
•Lucifer
•ZeroX
•Le7els
•AyeNova
•Dare
•TacticalDerp
•Frocs
•DreeX
•Metal
•mrpoolaap
•JustSmall
•memooss
I didnt add zerox because he is playing as aimpsist in Kebab Soldiers. You are only allowed to play on one team.

scores and other roster info updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
PABH
Deuced Up
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm


[FF] 0 - 0 [HOMO]

Overview of the map:
Screenshot to prove I'm legitly gay:
Spoiler:
Image
Map screenshot:
Spoiler:
Image
Juxta wrote:
Hope you don't expect that FF vs Homo game to count, because you're going to be sorely disappointed when it isn't.
you're mad because we have fun - -
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm


eXe vs OMEGA 7x0
Image
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm


Gg. -----> http://i.imgur.com/TbH3NuS.png
Elrohirs ratio was about 38 at the end of the match but he crashed :'((((((
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 pm


Gg, I think new record: only 2 deaths during a League match. Green_Happy1
Dwin: nah, just 15.00 * (40 was my kills)
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm


Os Porra Loka vs Omega 2x0
Image
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


still looking for a team
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm


Update our roster
Spoiler:
Teamname: Os Porra Loka
Captain: King
Co-Captain: Lagger
Honorary Captain: ImChris

Members:
- King
- Falks
- Lagger
- ImChris
- Infected
- Falcon
- 1Mega
- Nahog
- SnIpEr
- Luke
- Duken
- Nyan
- Marshall
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1343
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:32 pm


Teamname : ]HeLL[
Captain : Henper
Co. Captain : Darksand
Honorary Captain : none
Thatsrb2DUDE
Oppy
Lone_Wolf
Henper
Darksand
Potency
Pedroh
Cross
B00MShot
Jdrew
Shadow
Dear
danhezee wrote:
Henper who does he replace?
Jdrew replaced Turtle XD
B00mShot replaced Nooben
Last edited by Henper on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CompleX
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:54 pm


KS roster update
Captain : Sido
Co. Captain : Goldisnipez
Honorary Captain : Kollegah
Cores:
Sido
Kollegah
Accu
GoldiSnipez
KillSteal
Penetrator
MeganFox
LeFeed
BlechKiste
Suffering
Camembert

Nutella, AimpSist, Kebab left us.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 797
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm


danhezee wrote:
Electrix wrote:
Please edit Ohh roster.

Team members:
•Electrix
•Beach
•Fridge
•Lucifer
•ZeroX
•Le7els
•AyeNova
•Dare
•TacticalDerp
•Frocs
•DreeX
•Metal
•mrpoolaap
•JustSmall
•memooss
I didnt add zerox because he is playing as aimpsist in Kebab Soldiers. You are only allowed to play on one team.

scores and other roster info updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Dan, ZeroX left KS. I'm not saying it for no reason. Even check KS's new roster. Blue_Sunglasses1
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1343
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:32 pm


Henper wrote:
Teamname : ]HeLL[
Captain : Henper
Co. Captain : Darksand
Honorary Captain : none
Thatsrb2DUDE
Oppy
Lone_Wolf
Henper
Darksand
Potency
Pedroh
Cross
B00MShot
Jdrew
Shadow
Dear
danhezee wrote:
Henper who does he replace?
Jdrew replaced Turtle XD
B00mShot replaced Nooben
Pedroh replaced Luatex
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


Ah it seems that some people are or were allowed to play for more teams during one season, but when Zero wants to play for two different teams it's a problem.
498 posts Page 13 of 34
Return to “Official Leagues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest