Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

TheKing wrote:
GG
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

The Green half of the map was normal but the Blue half was filled with dicks O.o
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

yes good game but it's nice to see how retarded the whole eDs team can be and even admins don't give a fuck

thanks for lying eimis and others
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

What happened?
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

we veto'd coco and v^3 just did nothing, fritz eimis and others agreed on using a other sub but not using coco, eimis told coco to join and we got raped by coco alone that was tanking the fuck out of us after we were always respawning.
eimis told me on skype that he didn't know that even if he AGREED on not using coco as a sub.
it's kinda hard to even tie against a team that has a sub that is on Eraaaz's level.
cuulli
League Participant
League Participant

Wow I love this league drama. Well, yes, I thought that we vetoed Coco cause he is good etc. As we were discussing this, Fritz and Meskhu joined, so the problem was solved. Fritz disconnected after 5 minutes. Coco joined and that was more or less our end. Its like Kiwi says, Coco didnt play that objective like touching intels or going for caps as he does for mumz, but you see, he has nearly as many kills as Eimis and more than ours team best player. Idk if this was an admins fault, but saying that we lost because of Coco is wrong, we lost because of individual mistakes at the beginnng. But Kiwi is right that an op sub can destroy a game and can turn it into shit because you have always the feeling "and this guys isnt normally in that Team but he still fucks us up." But I think its over now and discussing about this is useless. Everybody has the proof (v^3s match stats) and hopefully other teams will think a bit different about op subs and take some normal player because a sub should be somebody who helps the team and not somebody who carries a team. We could invite some rule that subs have to build or sth like this, just an idea to avoid shit like this. Cheers.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Ballistic wrote:
The Green half of the map was normal but the Blue half was filled with dicks O.o
i made the dicks :333
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Could spend more time discussing subs before a match too
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

<BnSBotEast> <Dr.Kiwiqualli> you can use a sub but not coco
<BnSBotEast> <schwuulliqualli> meh coco is a bit too op
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

Seems like there was some controversy going on while i wasn't around. Blue_Surprised2 I am reviewing the logs right now and talking with v^3. I'll give everyone an update on what we will do next.
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

CaptainKiwi wrote:
we veto'd coco and v^3 just did nothing, fritz eimis and others agreed on using a other sub but not using coco, eimis told coco to join and we got raped by coco alone that was tanking the fuck out of us after we were always respawning.
Next time do it so the admin can actually see that you veto'd him.
eimis told me on skype that he didn't know that even if he AGREED on not using coco as a sub.
it's kinda hard to even tie against a team that has a sub that is on Eraaaz's level.
We were ok with having Coco in our team, I called him because I thought he was supposed to sub for us before Meskhu had even joined. And since the admins were doing nothing, I thought Coco was allowed to play.
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

JigsawLP wrote:
Ballistic wrote:
i made the dicks :333
I built the big Dicks.
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Eimis wrote:
CaptainKiwi wrote:
Next time do it so the admin can actually see that you veto'd him.
We were ok with having Coco in our team, I called him because I thought he was supposed to sub for us before Meskhu had even joined. And since the admins were doing nothing, I thought Coco was allowed to play.
Don't blame this on Kiwi. It's not his fault the admin missed it. Game chat is easy to miss especially if there are other things going on. I wish I had been around at the time and none of this bollocks wouldn't have happened.
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

Juxta wrote:
Don't blame this on Kiwi. It's not his fault the admin missed it. Game chat is easy to miss especially if there are other things going on. I wish I had been around at the time and none of this bollocks wouldn't have happened.
I agree, but he shouldn't insult me or any eDs member for not letting go of an advantage. I'm just saying that if we didn't react to their veto the first time they wrote it, nobody is keeping them from doing it again. If he has a problem with it then he should look for solutions and not cry after the match is over. If I recall correctly, he was trusted, he could have written in the global chat and tell Coco to leave. Hell, Dr. could have even votekicked him.
138 posts Page 6 of 10 First unread post
Return to “Official Leagues”