BnS CTF League Season 4 - Playoffs Rules

Tournaments hosted by Build and Shoot.
138 posts Page 7 of 10 First unread post
underwear
Deuced Up

Eimis wrote:
CaptainKiwi wrote:
we veto'd coco and v^3 just did nothing, fritz eimis and others agreed on using a other sub but not using coco, eimis told coco to join and we got raped by coco alone that was tanking the fuck out of us after we were always respawning.
Next time do it so the admin can actually see that you veto'd him.
eimis told me on skype that he didn't know that even if he AGREED on not using coco as a sub.
it's kinda hard to even tie against a team that has a sub that is on Eraaaz's level.
We were ok with having Coco in our team, I called him because I thought he was supposed to sub for us before Meskhu had even joined. And since the admins were doing nothing, I thought Coco was allowed to play.
wait. if a team can veto anyone that isn't the part of the other regular team, why would you need a decision from admin on that, anyway?
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

underwear wrote:
Eimis wrote:
CaptainKiwi wrote:
we veto'd coco and v^3 just did nothing, fritz eimis and others agreed on using a other sub but not using coco, eimis told coco to join and we got raped by coco alone that was tanking the fuck out of us after we were always respawning.
Next time do it so the admin can actually see that you veto'd him.
eimis told me on skype that he didn't know that even if he AGREED on not using coco as a sub.
it's kinda hard to even tie against a team that has a sub that is on Eraaaz's level.
We were ok with having Coco in our team, I called him because I thought he was supposed to sub for us before Meskhu had even joined. And since the admins were doing nothing, I thought Coco was allowed to play.
wait. if a team can veto anyone that isn't the part of the other regular team, why would you need a decision from admin on that, anyway?
You don't actually. But he told the admins to veto coco and they ignored him.
cuulli
League Participant
League Participant

You ignored him as well if you say it like this. As Coco joined, you could say "pls leave, u are vetoed" or sth like "you arent allowed to play, ask an admin first" etc etc.. As Fritz disconnected, there were a few more specs than Frocs I think. And your team knew that we vetoed Coco cause you started searching for another. Saying "No admin said sth against this, so we are allowed to do this" is just silly imo cause you all knew that we were against Coco.
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

cuulli wrote:
You ignored him as well if you say it like this. As Coco joined, you could say "pls leave, u are vetoed" or sth like "you arent allowed to play, ask an admin first" etc etc.. As Fritz disconnected, there were a few more specs than Frocs I think. And your team knew that we vetoed Coco cause you started searching for another. Saying "No admin said sth against this, so we are allowed to do this" is just silly imo cause you all knew that we were against Coco.
Yeah, but is it so hard to repeat it?
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

GG
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

gg
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

gg
snowman op
i report volvo
Skynet
Modder
Modder

eDs vs Dr.
gg

eDs: 199 kills
Dr.: 186 kills
Last edited by Skynet on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

our bronze trophy made by me

scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Nice trophy. :)
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

no more doctors?
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Most of us are going to quit playing AoS after this season ends.
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

CaptainKiwi wrote:
our bronze trophy made by me

finally someone did something as a trophy or something, gg The Doctors.
Just going back to an old idea, each team member have a badge their position in league.
Like "BnS League Season 4 - 3º place"
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

So one team has disbanded and another is close to doing the same. Three teams dropped out before the regular season ended as well. Such a rough season filled with fighting and sadness. Hopefully bnS can pull it together in season 5.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Wait wouldn't the Dr.s have to win a match against LiR to be 3rd place?
138 posts Page 7 of 10 First unread post
Return to “Official Leagues”