kmaj's mods (WIP: AWP) (Now with sounds)

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
12 posts Page 1 of 1
kmaj
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Since I planned to do other mods, I decided to make an unique thread for them instead of 3+.

Mods:
  • - Desert Eagle pistol
    - Mauser C96 pistol
    - Lancaster pistol
    - MGD PM9 SMG
    - Beretta 1918 SMG
    - Lee-Enfield rifle
    - Springfield 1903 rifle
    - AWP (WIP)

Desert Eagle pistol
The Israel Military Industries Desert Eagle is a large-framed gas-operated semi-automatic pistol designed by Magnum Research in the US. Over the past 25 years MRI has been responsible for the design and development of the Desert Eagle pistol.
Comes in one variant, but with 3 colors (black, metal, gold). I apologise for the gold version looking so bad, but that's the closest thing to "gold" I found on Slab6.
More pictures
Download link

Mauser C96 pistol
The Mauser C96 (Construktion 96) is a semi-automatic pistol that was originally produced by German arms manufacturer Mauser from 1896 to 1937.
The distinctive characteristics of the C96 are the integral box magazine in front of the trigger, the long barrel, the wooden shoulder stock which can double as a holster or carrying case and a grip shaped like the handle of a broom.
Comes in 2 variants (normal and Schnellfeuer (automatic)), this time in one file.
More pictures
Download link
Sound

Lancaster pistol
The Lancaster Pistol was a multi-barrelled (either 2 or 4 barrels) handgun produced in England in the mid-late 19th century. It was a modernised version of the pepper-box pistol popular in the early-mid 19th century. Unlike these earlier guns, which had percussion cap ignition the Lancaster was chambered for the more modern brass cartridges.
One variant only (no bayonets on pistols).
More pictures
Download link

MGD PM9 SMG
The MGD PM-9 was a French submachine gun, designed during late 40s - early 50s by Louis Debuit. A delayed blowback weapon, firing from an open bolt, it featured a highly unusual rotating flywheel as a delaying mass for its bolt. The design never made it to serial production.
Comes in four variants, two wooden-stocked and two with a folding stock.
More pictures
Download links:
Beretta 1918 SMG
The Beretta Model 1918 was a submachine gun that entered service in 1918 with the Italian armed forces and came with an overhead inserted magazine. Another variant was the Model 1918/30 with the magazine inserted underneath and came with a bayonet. The Model 1918/30 was also manufactured in Argentina by Hafdasa as the C-1.
This, unlike the first two, isn't a well-known gun, so I made only one version.
More pictures
Download link

Lee-Enfield semi

The Lee-Enfield bolt-action, magazine-fed, repeating rifle was the main firearm used by the military forces of the British Empire and Commonwealth during the first half of the 20th century. It was the British Army's standard rifle from its official adoption in 1895 until 1957.
This time I also made a version with a mounted sword bayonet.
More pictures
Download links:
Springfield 1903 semi
The M1903 Springfield, formally the United States Rifle, Caliber .30-06, Model 1903, is an American clip-loaded, 5-shot, bolt-action service rifle used primarily during the first half of the 20th century.
It was officially adopted as a United States military bolt-action rifle on June 21, 1905, and saw service in World War I.
Comes in two variants, normal and with a spike bayonet.
More pictures
Download links: Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by kmaj on Sun May 19, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

your mods are just too amazing to go unnoticed, keep up the great work and the views will follow
kmaj
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

jdrew wrote:
your mods are just too amazing to go unnoticed, keep up the great work and the views will follow
Thanks. I think one day I'll start modding again.
RyanK
Deuced Up

Wow! your mods look sweet.Hopefully you do soon start modding.

Good luck!
kmaj
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Work in progress (I hope I'll find a way to replace gay lime with actual green in SLAB6). I think I'm probably going to restart from scratch though.
Vengeance
Deuced Up

Cool gun, except for that lime green. I don't think I like that.
kmaj
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Vengeance wrote:
Cool gun, except for that lime green. I don't think I like that.
As I said, it's a placeholder. I'm also trying to get sounds for the Lee/Mauser.
kmaj
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Bump, added sounds for the Mauser C96 and Lee-Enfield.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Nice, the AWP looks great, apart from the, well, obvious.
Mr.CS
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Really Nice. c:
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

hi kmaj.
nais mods.
PABH
Deuced Up

I feel like this deserves a bump for that desert eagle. The silver one looks really cool ingame. Everyone should try it. Blue_Rifle
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Packs”