League Interest

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
37 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post

Would you participate in a league?

70%
Yes
25%
Maybe
5%
No

Total votes: 40

Rezon
Veterans
Veterans

Considering the amount of replies to this topic, I wouldn't recommend a 5vs5 at all. 3vs3 or 4vs4 at most is more realistic to set up. If you can gather more then 4 people, then make the superfluous players warm up the seats.
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:53 pmRezon wrote:
Considering the amount of replies to this topic, I wouldn't recommend a 5vs5 at all. 3vs3 or 4vs4 at most is more realistic to set up. If you can gather more then 4 people, then make the superfluous players warm up the seats.
I'd agree with your first sentence but thinking further I really hope and I expect many more old teams to revive and join this league, let's just wait for it. Also Eimis mentioned this under this one or under another thread that a 4v4 on maps like Standoff would not make too much sense so if it would come to a 4v4 format there should only be smaller maps played. I'd agree with this one but it would be very sad if classic maps were kicked out just because we cannot get that 5v5 format together.. there can still be subs if the case of having too less players appears imo, but thats the worst case scenario. Let's give the 5v5 a try.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

I have started discussing with certain members of the community about a revive. I'll keep the players posted.
Flynnius
Deuced Up

Arena would be amazing! I am a bit rusty since I haven't played since '13
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 pmSoraboy wrote:
Also Eimis mentioned this under this one or under another thread that a 4v4 on maps like Standoff would not make too much sense so if it would come to a 4v4 format there should only be smaller maps played.
Standoff wouldn't be completely terrible when I think about it. I remember one of the previous leagues' biggest problems was that it was basically impossible to break into the defenses of competent teams after 10 minutes into the game without some sort of insane spawnkilling/tunnel shenanigans or shit like that. Maybe 4v4 would allow for more volatile play, idk though.
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

Update! The league rules post is almost done and the chosen rules are being discussed with league staff/past members.
mbarking
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 amEimis wrote:
Standoff wouldn't be completely terrible when I think about it. I remember one of the previous leagues' biggest problems was that it was basically impossible to break into the defenses of competent teams after 10 minutes into the game without some sort of insane spawnkilling/tunnel shenanigans or shit like that. Maybe 4v4 would allow for more volatile play, idk though.
It´s me mdicking. Im just captured your flag through a tunnel.
37 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”