Get your nostalgia on! "Assault" event July 26 (ENDED)

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
42 posts Page 2 of 3
Kel'Block
Deuce
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:09 pm


Kuunikal wrote:
Kel'Block wrote:
Perhaps we should make a Skype or Discord group for convenient communication since the IRC is dead. Would anybody here be up for it?
You could use the Mumble server and just hop onto a channel there.
That'll suffice, as well. How often are people on there, anyway?
10se1ucgo
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:29 pm


yes
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm


if i dont forget i will surely come :D
Kuunikal
Deuced Up
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm


MrFritz wrote:
I look forward to hanging out with the 5 people that will actually show up.
If that does happen, then I still won't think of it as a failiure. It would be a miracle if the server actually managed to fill up with the state that the BnS community is in at the moment.
Kel'Block wrote:
Kuunikal wrote:
Kel'Block wrote:
Perhaps we should make a Skype or Discord group for convenient communication since the IRC is dead. Would anybody here be up for it?
You could use the Mumble server and just hop onto a channel there.
That'll suffice, as well. How often are people on there, anyway?
The Mumble server is completely dead, but I don't see why we couldn't use it as a place to communicate more often during events.
Kel'Block
Deuce
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:09 pm


Kuunikal wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
I look forward to hanging out with the 5 people that will actually show up.
If that does happen, then I still won't think of it as a failiure. It would be a miracle if the server actually managed to fill up with the state that the BnS community is in at the moment.
This, indeed.
Kuunikal wrote:
Kel'Block wrote:
Kuunikal wrote:
Kel'Block wrote:
Perhaps we should make a Skype or Discord group for convenient communication since the IRC is dead. Would anybody here be up for it?
You could use the Mumble server and just hop onto a channel there.
That'll suffice, as well. How often are people on there, anyway?
The Mumble server is completely dead, but I don't see why we couldn't use it as a place to communicate more often during events.
I suppose so. In fact, would anybody like to join now? I wouldn't mind playing some matches before the day comes.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:41 pm


5++?
Kuunikal
Deuced Up
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm


The Mumble channel is here, just plop yourself wherever or make a channel if you want. Green_Happy1

[url=mumble://mumble.buildandshoot.com/Create%20Your%20Own%20Channel%20-%20Right%20click%20and%20press%20Add/Assault%20Event%20on%20July%2026th%202016?title=BuildAndShoot.com&version=1.2.0]Image[/url]
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


yes yes yes yes yes
Thank you kuun/izzy
Kuunikal
Deuced Up
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm


Atreyu wrote:
yes yes yes yes yes
Thank you kuun/izzy
Green_Happy1
Kuunikal
Deuced Up
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm


The big event is today! Get your spade ready! It's on at 5PM GMT.
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 pm


Server address added to first post.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:41 pm


no working
fix plox
Kuunikal
Deuced Up
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm


Chameleon wrote:
no working
fix plox
IAYF fixed it. The event isn't on yet, silly!
Stradivarius
Deuce
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:51 pm


Going to! ;)
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm


wtf, mumble is empty and server not working
what version are we playing on?
42 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Community Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests