Attempt at creating a 2016 trailer for BnS

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
AlphaMoonman
Deuce

Build and shoot...

It was so great back then that the forums were loaded with people talking, up to the 5 digit numbers. The servers had amazing scripts. I want it like that again. I don't mind if there's change, such as Babel becomes everything people want, but I'm sure Push will also be really great, too. Hopefully the scripts can be more advanced or maybe more features can be put into one server. Anything to make this game more random or fixed.

What I'm trying to do, is get a team of people willing to help me make art or get just the right shots for a modernized trailer for Build and Shoot. How I'm aiming to do it is by recruiting a crew of anyone willing to assist me in creating the trailer, whether it be acting, voicing, editing, art, or building. I need all that to make this trailer well done.

So if you're interested, I'll give my Skype name. You add me saying you want to help with the trailer. I then give you a link that lasts 24 hours to my trailer channel for Discord. You get Discord from dicordapp.com

Hopefully I can get at least 5 people to assist me.

My Skype is Alphamoonman or commander.terraria Blue_Spade Green_Rifle
AlphaMoonman
Deuce

The only unfamiliar control in this game is block select and sneak. What other control would be confusing?

Maybe ban abuse, but how many times does anyone care to do anything about it?

I play loads of games without seeing much of a hacker. I've met veterans so good at the game, it looks like hacks.

The people that watch my channel accept what I do, and a trailer for a game would specifically rack up many viewers and, thus, a 2016 playerbase.

I've played this forever. I've never had trouble with it never updating. Seems perfectly fine by me.

What is 1.x? Green_BigSmile
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Icarus North wrote:
AoS isn't worth a trailer tbh

Assuming you get people to play they are likely to quit for these reasons:

>they won't know controls

>hackers

>no longer in development

>votekick abuse

>kiddos can just play 1.x instead
You're fucking autistic.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Icarus North wrote:
no u

I don't endorse anyone playing 1.x, just seems like that'd be the more popular one presently because it's on steam

May not seem like it but controls are actually kind of unfriendly to newbies

Back when I played, people didn't know how to teamswap or change weps.

Lack of development isn't necessarily a bad thing, but an official release of that OGL version would have been nice before AoS was sold to JaGex

More in-depth on hackers: every game has them, it's just that everyone does in this game because servers are using poorly architectured scripts.
It's dead. The community playing that game is more autistic than the Romanians playing Blockaids.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”