BnS CTF League Season 6 - Sign up now!

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
217 posts Page 14 of 15 First unread post
Herk
Deuced Up

Coco wrote:
Quick question. Why are hackers allowed to participate in the leagues? Their privileges as a player should be FULLY removed.

Who do you mean with hack? Tell me and i can tell u when u jigsaw mean he isnt hacking.. ;)
MKU wrote:
This league is a joke. Person running the league puts friends before his responsibilities. Gentleman rule of not building under, on or around the intel wasn't held by the other side. People that have been banned in .75 for hacking allowed to play.

Dwin, wtf bro.
Your team is your own fault they have even built at the end of a tower but Rezon was still socially and grieft it, bad luck

so gg and dont cry mates ;D
koronelkhunt
Deuced Up

Zekamalikyd wrote:
who cares about league
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Coco wrote:
The amount of ties in these leagues are getting ridiculous. Rules have been the same since Season 1 and things NEED to change.

Teams aren't even playing to win anymore, they're playing for ties. They build their intel tower and hide behind it, hoping their opponents can't get it. Basically farming 1 point each game they play. And this style of play isn't going to work in the playoffs because kills MATTER. Which results in these teams going out in the playoffs anyway, therefore wasting everybodys time in the early stage.

My suggestions:

> The team that has the most kills by the end of the game gets +1 intel cap (This means ties are less likely and also pushes players to kill instead of hiding in their spawn)

> Ties give 0 points to both teams (Teams will get no points if the conclusion is a tie, therefore stopping teams aiming for a tie because they cannot gain 1st place in the league by drawing)
Can you get some points by per-player point advantage if it was a draw? (ex. blue team gets a point because they got more total kills than green to break the 0-0 tie)
No , because this is a Ctf Game-mode and that , following your example , in this match , pink team had 8 intel touches while blue team had only one. Moreover , that's only regular season , so no one care if it's a tie or whatever.
The truth is, people DO care if its a tie. These ties are just boring and wastes everyone's time. Nobody wants to lose games which is understandable. But, if we get rid of these ties, people will be forced to try and win because nobody likes to lose. And Dwin saying it's a "CTF gamemode" then why do kills matter in playoffs? I assume it's to break the tie. But Dwin's logic saying its a CTF means that intel touches are more important than kills. So why not implement if its a tie, the team with the most intel touches wins the game. This is a better rule however, it does not stop teams from hiding behind their intel. Therefore kills are a better solution to this problem.

I hope you take these ideas into account and I'll be waiting patiently for anybody's feedback.

And why don't we go into playoffs straight away now? It's been way too long and we have 8 teams already for it.
Something needs to change and this is a good place to start. The league is just boring as hell right now.
longbyte1
Deuced Up

League needs to have more of that "gladiator mentality" where there can be only one winner.

No "ties," no "but ref that was a foul!!", and no stalling. Just FIGHT.
Rezon
Veterans
Veterans

Fuck yes! That's what we're talking about, Eddy and longbyte1. Thanks for your support.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I'm supporting that too now. :p
LeCom

Implying there will be another league.
longbyte1
Deuced Up

Shouldn't this be over by now?? I mean we started 3 months ago... why are we still waiting for matches?
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

Playoffs has started !
You can follow all news and results here : http://challonge.com/fr/bnsleague6

This playoff season we will do the best of 3 matches to determine which team moves on to the next round. The matches will follow the same rules as the regular season.
You have two weeks to play at least 1 match and at maximum 3 matches. Your team can play matches back to back.

Once your match is over take a screenshot and post it here. That serves as evidence your team had the match.

Once one team wins 2 matches that team will move on to the next round.

SITUATION A
In the event of 1 win and 2 ties, the team with the one win moves on to the next round.

SITUATION B
In the event of both teams winning one match and one match ends in a tie. The amount of caps determines the winner. If that is equal an additional bonus point will be given to the team with the most kills in the match that ended in a tied.

SITUATION C
In the event of 3 ties. a point will be given to the team with the most kills per game. the team with the most points moves on to the next round.

SITUATION D
In the event of only 2 games being played and both teams have won one match, the amount of caps determines the winner. If the amount of caps is equal, a bonus point per game will be given to the team with the most kills. If that is equal the team with the overall highest number of kills between both matches will move on.

SITUATION E
In the event of only 2 games being played and both teams tie, a bonus point per game will be given to the team with the most kills. If that is equal the team with the overall highest number of kills between both matches will move on.

SITUATION F
In the event of only 2 games being played and there is a victory and a tie, the team with the victory moves on.

SITUATION G
If there is only one match, the winning team moves on. If it is a tie, the team with the highest number of kills moves on.

SITUATION H
If there are no matches, the team the admins feel put the most effort into organizing will move on.
longbyte1
Deuced Up

If there are no matches... shouldn't the team who didn't play be disqualified since no effort was put?
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

longbyte1 wrote:
If there are no matches... shouldn't the team who didn't play be disqualified since no effort was put?
SITUATION H
If there are no matches, the team the admins feel put the most effort into organizing will move on.

BAS vs VLT quarter finals' first match : 2-0 for BAS
match played on the EU server , on the map Standoff.
Herk
Deuced Up

So people League is dead! Deal with it. The best clan is now The Revenge <--- gg <33
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Yep the league is completely dead, it doesn't make any sense to continue it, because there will be no matches (i guess). bns is rip gg wp
longbyte1
Deuced Up

Jigsaw wrote:
Yep the league is completely dead, it doesn't make any sense to continue it, because there will be no matches (i guess). bns is rip gg wp
It's not dead until izzy shuts it down and everybody goes back to /s/ where some of you belong.

The point is, if you think BnS is already dead and nothing can be done about it, leave now. I am tired of this "bns is dead gg wp rip in pepperinos bye gais league is ded izzy is rip 2 omg guys i think i am rip 3 u wanna watch anime w me nao i hav dis list of 99 anime i wanna wach on yotuube" crap that is spouted out around here now.

If any of you have nothing constructive to say and can't or don't want to help this forum, just leave and go back to your irreverent communities where you can enjoy being a weeaboo and growing weed or whatever you people do.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

umad bro?
217 posts Page 14 of 15 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”