BnS CTF League Season 6 - Sign up now!

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
217 posts Page 9 of 15 First unread post
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

morph isn't official now, but fyunix and bagz are, idk about helptool, he seesm to be in CLAN or idk
Last edited by Jigsaw on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

I've seen Helptool on Omega2 / Omega 3 ( not sure )
But you still have to make a post so everyone knows it and not just join the server with 3 players that aren't on the roster( It's just a example).
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ikr
Herk wrote:
Team name: Team Revenge
Team members:

{Techno}
{Close}
{Infected}
{Herk}
{Kida}
{Elexrom}
{Jigsaw}
{Accu}
{Bagz}
{Muffintastic}

Backup:
{Morph}
{Niaska}

Contact - Add( Julian99035)
Herk wrote it earlier down.
randomguy2
Deuce

hey, i am searching a team as well, contact me here (pm) Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

Kiwi , herk told me the changement via skype , btw , only removing people and adding other instead of them is only count as 1 changement. Anyway Kida a.k.a Fuynix , Bagz and Muffintastic are legit. But NIASKA and Morph count as subs.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

ok b0ss
it still has to be written down here imo, only then it's official(that's how it should be at least)
Fyunix
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I guess i had fun building dicks
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

gg, this match showed me that there is no sportsmanship in AoS, I think this is the obvious reason why this game is slowly dieing and it won't grow, ever if the community is cancer
edit: i will see people coming telling me "lel kiwi stop cryingXDXD"
im not crying but im kind of mad because twixx just ragequit because of jigsaws aids crouchspam and kaskges internet just crashed, 3v5 for like 20 minutes and in the last 10mins dwin asks if he can join us so its even, and then the entire revenge team except fyunix(because he is the nicest of all of them, obviously) saying "LEL EZ XDXDXDXD WE WON U SUCK XAXA"
yea well i guess it is that easy to play 3v5 for like 20minutes, even if we lost this match is probably gonna count and i hope jigsaw and close become more mature because thats just child attitude
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

Kiwi wrote:
gg, this match showed me that there is no sportsmanship in AoS, I think this is the obvious reason why this game is slowly dieing and it won't grow, ever if the community is cancer
edit: i will see people coming telling me "lel kiwi stop cryingXDXD"
im not crying but im kind of mad because twixx just ragequit because of jigsaws aids crouchspam and kaskges internet just crashed, 3v5 for like 20 minutes and in the last 10mins dwin asks if he can join us so its even, and then the entire revenge team except fyunix(because he is the nicest of all of them, obviously) saying "LEL EZ XDXDXDXD WE WON U SUCK XAXA"
yea well i guess it is that easy to play 3v5 for like 20minutes, even if we lost this match is probably gonna count and i hope jigsaw and close become more mature because thats just child attitude
I agree, saying "ez spammers" all the time after winning because 2 of us quit the game is kinda childish imo.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

k i guess no one will read more than 5 words in your post, but gg was a nice match
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

jigsaw how many mice did you break this game? 4? maybe 5? pls tell me i am curious because i want to see how much weed you could buy with this money XDXD fanni
Jigsaw wrote:
k i guess no one will read more than 5 words in your post, but gg was a nice match
you don't want to read this text because you are gonna get agressive again and then there are most likely gonna fly 2 or 3 more mice in your room
Last edited by Kiwi on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herk
Deuced Up

Kiwi .. I just wanted to tell ..

EZ REKT
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Kiwi wrote:
jigsaw how many mice did you break this game? 4? maybe 5? pls tell me i am curious because i want to see how much weed you could buy with this money XDXD fanni
nice rage i r8 11/8 m8 I didn't raged very much, i just laughed my ass off because your ratios
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

1-0 isnt really a wreck but ok w/e you think 1-0 is the world for you
Jigsaw wrote:
nice rage i r8 11/8 m8 I didn't raged very much, i just laughed my ass off because your ratios
yes well when your ctrl button literally breaks and 2 of us build a tower our ratios are 0.88, yes

noone raged in our team except twixx
Last edited by Kiwi on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ah oje who asked
217 posts Page 9 of 15 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”