BnS CTF League Season 6 - Sign up now!

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
217 posts Page 5 of 15 First unread post
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

[DI]Dwin wrote:
Chromium wrote:
Oh wow, this is actually active. Not bad.
Yes , why don't you join ? Green_Happy1
I don't have a team and I haven't played since last year in the other seasons. I doubt anyone would want a washed up player like me.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

eXe vs MS3 ( match n°2 ) : 3-0 for eXe.
Map : IsolatedS
Exe : Blue
MS3 : Pink
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs

Any screen even if I've seen the match ? Green_Nothappy
Scores updated.
Hope you liked the map.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Match between eXecution and Mast3r just happened, eXe won 3-0,GG.
Wanted to point some issues in this match out starting with our substitute Herk. We asked Herk if he could join our team and build the tower, he built the tower the first 15 minutes then kind of finished it, and continued dancing on the intel with a block in the hand and not calling out in the chat whether there's an enemy at the intel or not, we didn't have knowledge about anything. We decided to kick him and then TwiXx left too and we continued playing 3v5, we asked Jigsaw to play and he joined, when he joined the score was already 3-0. After we saw that Herk was just griefing and not giving a damn about us losing a match we decided to forfeit and didn't play serious anymore so it would have most likely been a 2-0 score.

Another problem(for most of my team) was the map, eXe had a big part of half of the map while we had a pretty small and close quartered area. eXe had a big building in their base which they could use to camp(which is totally ok and not against the rules), the flaw was that we didn't have any building on our side of the map which we could also take advantage off and we just had to protect our intel by hiding behind trees or other things.

Another small problem was Babs lagging, it's not much of a deal but sometimes when we tried to shoot at him he was teleporting and once when he was on the high bridge and I was shooting at him he just teleported under the floor at the bridge and I died and couldn't do anything, after a few minutes chrome was complaining about this issue too.

Overall it was a OK match but the issues just made it get ruined,
have a good day

EDIT: Forgot to mention that there was a script bug which gave eXe leading 1-0, so it's basically a 2-0 score for eXe.
EDIT No.2: chrome just told me that before the 1st intel was captured chrome and faker were at the eXe tower and could have potentially gotten the enemy intel, but after babs(it was babs I think) captured the intel the positions of every player got reset, thus leading chrome and faker being respawned at our spawn and not touching the intel. It could have been at least 1 1-1 or 2-1.
Last edited by Kiwi on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Babs
Deuce

Match between eXecution and Mast3r just happened, eXe won 3-0,GG.
Wanted to point some issues in this match out starting with our substitute Herk. We asked Herk if he could join our team and build the tower, he built the tower the first 15 minutes then kind of finished it, and CONTINUED dancing on the intel with a block in the hand and not calling out in the chat whether there's an enemy at the intel or not, we didn't have knowledge about anything. We decided to kick him and then TwiXx left too and we continued playing 3v5, we asked Jigsaw to play and he joined, when he joined the score was already 3-0. After we saw that Herk was just griefing and not giving a damn about us losing a match we decided to forfeit and didn't play serious anymore so it would have most likely been a 2-0 score.

Another problem(for most of my team) was the map, eXe had a big part of half of the map while we had a pretty small and close quartered area. eXe had a big building in their base which they could use to camp(which is totally ok and not against the rules), the flaw was that we didn't have any building on our side of the map which we could also take advantage off and we just had to protect our intel by hiding behind trees or other things.

Another small problem was Babs lagging, it's not much of a deal but sometimes when we tried to shoot at him he was teleporting and once when he was on the high bridge and I was shooting at him he just teleported under the floor at the bridge and I died and couldn't do anything, after a few minutes chrome was complaining about this issue too.

Overall it was a OK match but the issues just made it get ruined,
have a good day

EDIT: Forgot to mention that there was a script bug which gave eXe leading 1-0, so it's basically a 2-0 score for eXe.

50ms all the game and my co is good. impossible
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

I've seen you teleport numerous of times, it didn't affect the game much, just giving you a heavy advantage and killing us easier, it happened like 3 or 4 times so it's not too much of a deal. Take it easy
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs

Ok kiwi, thanks to explain those pbls.
I think the 2-0 or 3-0 amounts to the same thing. It is an eXe victory.
However, the behavior of Herk is very bad and a penalty will be surely accorded.
For the map, I think there's some advantages for blue but ALSO for green. All camps have got advantages and defauts (i tried on it during the building).
Finally, the lags is really a pbl... but anybody can resolve it. For example, yesterday at the beginning at the match I had between 200 and 1000 ms and I died everytime. So we can't take issue for lags sorry... And I know it is a fucking shit but... Green_normal
Thank you for your post kiwi.

P.S. It depends, the lags can also have a fucking bad influence on the lagger and not on the enemies. Green_Happy1
Last edited by Elrohir on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

Hm,
I agree on the fact it would more count as a 2-0 than a 3-0. Even if you surrended.
Then you chose your sub , if you didn't want him in your team for any reason , you just had to PM me and i could kick him ( like i did )
Second , the problem of the map , this map ( IsolatedS ) is about fair for each side except that one side has a swamp while the other one , a bridge going into the ennemie's base. We chose the map and the side because we came first on the server and also because last match , we decided about the map together and I let you choose the side. For the next match ( if we will have one ) we will let you chose the map and the side.
Eventually , the problem about Babs isn't due to the server or anything about the league. I can't really say anything untill it not a "hack" to make you tp. Indeed , maybe that because of lags , you couldn't shot at him , but imagine him , he was like shotting at you but with the lags , the headshot he gave you didn't work. By the way , i already asked Babs and he told me that he only had 80 ms at maximum during the match.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

match shouldn't count
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs

The behavior of Herk is still a pbl. He can't doing volontary shit... ^^
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

I'm fine if it counts as a loss, I didn't see a big victory from our side but I thought we could at least tie it.
And Elro the map is good like I told you, I thought it's bad because it's so small but overall it's good but with better / smoother textures and more even map half's it would be good.
gg anyway
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs

ok no problems Kiwi. ^^
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs

1-0
CLAN /vs/ VolTage

Scores updated. Green_BigSmile
Last edited by Elrohir on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

gg
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Dwin you're an angel good job.
217 posts Page 5 of 15 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”