League #6

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
57 posts Page 1 of 4
OpiX
Deuced Up
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 6:23 pm


Is it possible to organize a new league ? Cauz' there is a lot of news teams able to play...
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm


fake account should be banned.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator
Posts: 484
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 am


We can look into it, i'll talk to some of the league admins and people who can host servers. I'll only do this if the response from the community is HIGH.

#smokeweed
OpiX
Deuced Up
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 6:23 pm


Ok thank you so much !
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm


MrFritz wrote:
We can look into it, i'll talk to some of the league admins and people who can host servers. I'll only do this if the response from the community is HIGH.

#smokeweed
already talk to juxta , izzy and some other admins , for server , we just need someone who could host 3 servers from eu , na and korea. Or simply use custom games.
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm


The West server (aloha hosting) still alive and we can ask dan to host the East server or someone else. I believe that 5v5 matches wouldn't work due the small number of players still alive. But we can try 3v3 (TDM) or 4v4/5v5 idk

off: Topo was writing a script that allowed us (admins) to create a server with league settings using bns hosting.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator
Posts: 484
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 am


[DI]Dwin wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
We can look into it, i'll talk to some of the league admins and people who can host servers. I'll only do this if the response from the community is HIGH.

#smokeweed
already talk to juxta , izzy and some other admins , for server , we just need someone who could host 3 servers from eu , na and korea. Or simply use custom games.
Having custom games won't be moderated. It would be cool to see the league back but to a smaller form.
Herk
Deuced Up
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:41 pm


Yes man :D Blue_BigSmile
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:37 am


For fucks sake, that would be really cool.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


no
unless you want some french kiddies to go against people who barely care enough to even have a team assembled before the match, obviously win and brag about it because "we're so much better than you because we care about winning in a league that offers no prizes, for a game abandoned by its community and developers"
OpiX
Deuced Up
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 6:23 pm


Zekamalikyd wrote:
no
unless you want some french kiddies to go against people who barely care enough to even have a team assembled before the match, obviously win and brag about it because "we're so much better than you because we care about winning in a league that offers no prizes, for a game abandoned by its community and developers"
Developers are a big team of idiots. We just want fun and fair play, not the star on the tee-shirt.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm


OpiX wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
no
unless you want some french kiddies to go against people who barely care enough to even have a team assembled before the match, obviously win and brag about it because "we're so much better than you because we care about winning in a league that offers no prizes, for a game abandoned by its community and developers"
Developers are a big team of idiots. We just want fun and fair play, not the star on the tee-shirt.
no , i want money and weed , nothing else.
btw zeka , why should you participate?
OpiX
Deuced Up
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 6:23 pm


[DI]Dwin wrote:
OpiX wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
no
unless you want some french kiddies to go against people who barely care enough to even have a team assembled before the match, obviously win and brag about it because "we're so much better than you because we care about winning in a league that offers no prizes, for a game abandoned by its community and developers"
Developers are a big team of idiots. We just want fun and fair play, not the star on the tee-shirt.
no , i want money and weed , nothing else.

btw zeka , why should you participate?
Pls... You miss sex !
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


because you need a team to play against
and most likely one of us would be like "hey guys let's make a team for the new league just to fuck around since we have nothing better to do and gen fucked up the mta server again and terraria is still shit"

also he knows he isn't getting any sex.
it's not a mistake he didn't include it
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm


Zekamalikyd wrote:
also he knows he isn't getting any sex.
it's not a mistake he didn't include it
http://puu.sh/9Ftzt.png if thats not porn then wat it dis ?
57 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Community Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest