Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
45 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post

Rezon
Veterans
Veterans

Last edited by Rezon on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant

1v4 me bastion

Good luck with this event/community gathering.
Dany0
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Rezon
Veterans
Veterans

We're only going to do a 3vs3, pyspades+ would be to large for only 6 players.
Dany0
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

make 32x64 spawn areas and water_damage 100
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Cool idea Rez, Good luck.
.dll will probably participate.
GoogleChrome
League Participant
League Participant

Rezon wrote:
-No cheap intel-tactics.
like digging the intel under the ground?
Rezon
Veterans
Veterans

GoogleChrome wrote:
Rezon wrote:
-No cheap intel-tactics.
like digging the intel under the ground?
Amongst other things, yes.
Digging the intel, camping at intel all the time, etc.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

I'll do the AK thing and have my entire team camp the intel with SMG's because Jdrew has the best strategies. AK League Champs 2k420
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

MrFritz wrote:
I'll do the AK thing and have my entire team camp the intel with SMG's because Jdrew has the best strategies. AK League Champs 2k420
mrfritz mvp intelcapping towerbuilder with eDs against mumz never forget season 4 and this tactic was actually used by tungdil with him alone in a hole. AK improved this tactic with 3man in the ground. Anyway back to topic I will ask some people of the Injectors, we could even get more people than 3, it would be a great experience for the whole team to play against the Bastion for once, Rez are you able to get more than just 3 Bastions together? We would be able to do a 5v5 aswell or even a 10v10 which I would not expect to happen at all.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

xCross wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
Anyway back to topic I will ask some people of the Injectors, we could even get more people than 3, it would be a great experience for the whole team to play against the Bastion for once, Rez are you able to get more than just 3 Bastions together? We would be able to do a 5v5 aswell or even a 10v10 which I would not expect to happen at all.
Who are you and what you did to Soraboy?!
^
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Soraboy wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
Rez are you able to get more than just 3 Bastions together? We would be able to do a 5v5 aswell or even a 10v10 which I would not expect to happen at all.
Most of us are too busy, moved to different clans or left aos a while ago, I'd imagine it'd be hard to find the rest.

The main aos active ones left are Stack, Reuben and I, and we're really not even that active other than irc.
.uvs
Deuced Up

EldredChandler wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
Rez are you able to get more than just 3 Bastions together? We would be able to do a 5v5 aswell or even a 10v10 which I would not expect to happen at all.
Most of us are too busy, moved to different clans or left aos a while ago, I'd imagine it'd be hard to find the rest.

The main aos active ones left are Stack, Reuben and I, and we're really not even that active other than irc.
It's pretty rare to even see two of us at the same time. 5 is almost impossible :P You are lucky if you get three, but we will try :)
Rezon
Veterans
Veterans

.uvs wrote:
EldredChandler wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
MrFritz wrote:

It's pretty rare to even see two of us at the same time. 5 is almost impossible :P You are lucky if you get three, but we will try :)
There's also Light, but he's neither active in irc nor in the forums so.
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Well then lets just try to get a 3v3 anytime I dont actually care when but playing at the weekend is pretty comfortable for us

Fritz Sora went full mature deal with it xDDDDD
45 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”