.

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
49 posts Page 2 of 4
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:42 pm


Well then lets just try to get a 3v3 anytime I dont actually care when but playing at the weekend is pretty comfortable for us

Fritz Sora went full mature deal with it xDDDDD
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator
Posts: 484
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 am


Soraboy wrote:
Fritz Sora went full mature deal with it xDDDDD
Did your pubescent balls finally drop?
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:09 pm


always setting a good example for your clan
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 am


it's funny because LINESPQR died just after they split from RoTnet
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:24 am


MrFritz wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
Fritz Sora went full mature deal with it xDDDDD
Did your pubescent balls finally drop?
LINESPQR at it's finest ladies and gentlement ;)
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:42 pm


MrFritz wrote:
Soraboy wrote:
Fritz Sora went full mature deal with it xDDDDD
Did your pubescent balls finally drop?
idk what this means srsly but yea they did captain
Rezon
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 am


Soraboy wrote:
Well then lets just try to get a 3v3 anytime I dont actually care when but playing at the weekend is pretty comfortable for us

Fritz Sora went full mature deal with it xDDDDD
Alright, Just reply to this topic with the following format:

Team name: Example
Players:
- He
- She
- It
Backup:
- They


Time and date will be discussed here here.
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1342
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:24 am


What if the IGNs are he, she, and it, whit the backups being called they?
Soraboy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:42 pm


Team Name: The Injectors
Players:
Sora
Jigsaw
Dwin
Backup:
Any other player from the roster of TI
Rezon
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 am


Soraboy wrote:
Team Name: The Injectors
Players:
Sora
Jigsaw
Dwin
Backup:
Any other player from the roster of TI
Great!
So, weekends would be fine for you, right?
I'll discuss it with my mates and pm you back, Sora.
MKU
Artist
Artist
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am


I want in. Is the BAS team full? Green_Crying
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


I would love to participate in the event! I know I'm not liked very much but if you want me on your team send me a PM. I plan to record the matches my team participates in as well as the intense matches if possible. Is OpenSpades allowed in the tournament?
Rezon
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 am


Greetings jdrew,

it doesn't matter if you're liked or not, everyone can participate and have loads of fun!

If you have a team ready, just reply to this thread with the format as already mentioned above.

It's totally up to you if you rather want to play with pyspades or with OS, however the majority of us will play with pyspades.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:39 pm


Rezon wrote:
Greetings jdrew,

it doesn't matter if you're liked or not, everyone can participate and have loads of fun!

If you have a team ready, just reply to this thread with the format as already mentioned above.

It's totally up to you if you rather want to play with pyspades or with OS, however the majority of us will play with pyspades.
Yes Pyspades masterrace

I don't have a team yet want to start one Jdrew?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


I want to play but I'm busy with track and field to get a whole team together. I'm just not in the mode to really start a team. We can get some players together though but don't expect me to lead again please.
49 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Community Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest