Mumble fun night: May 17th @ 7PM GMT

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
16 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I have decided to organize a mumble fun night! It will be next Saturday at 7PM GMT or 3PM EST for Americans. The game we will be playing is called Sub Rosa! It is a lot like MTA but it has only one gamemode. The idea of the game is to get your teams objective, usually an item that one of the other four teams has. The teams must work together to complete their objectives before time runs out though it usually ends with two teams having a shootout with cars and guns. The game is 100% free and works on most operating systems. Watch the video below for more info on the game. The server we will be playing on will ether be the Deuce-Craft server, my own hosted server, or just a random public server. Players are engouaged to join mumble for better communication and more fun.
http://www.crypticsea.com/subrosa/

note: we will be using the latest version, the video is for an early version but the features are pretty much the same
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Sounds like fun, I'll try to attend.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I guess I'll try to, it seems like a fun game and its been a while since I've heard of this.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Played it with a few friends, fun game.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

ill try to be there.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

I'm in.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

That'll be 2PM CST for me then, pretty sure I can make it.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

kathrine wrote:
i also try to play some fun thing with my friends after my yellowstone tour package from san francisco.. i am planning to do some different. any suggestions plz.
What's worse than a spambot? A necroposting spambot that is!
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

1Shot1Kill wrote:
kathrine wrote:
i also try to play some fun thing with my friends after my yellowstone tour package from san francisco.. i am planning to do some different. any suggestions plz.
What's worse than a spambot?
The moron who knows that it's a spambot that necroposted and thinks he's the smartest shit around so he'll make some witty remark instead of letting the thread die again. For a guy who mini mods constantly you sure need to read up on forum etiquette.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Fleischgeruch wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
kathrine wrote:
The moron who knows that it's a spambot that necroposted and thinks he's the smartest shit around so he'll make some witty remark instead of letting the thread die again. For a guy who mini mods constantly you sure need to read up on forum etiquette.
If I was on my PC I'd post the "shots fired" pic here.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Fleischgeruch wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
kathrine wrote:
You are wrong Fleischgeruch NOT 1shot
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Fleischgeruch wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
kathrine wrote:
Read all of your replies to me about calling out necroposting and realise how you're contradicting your point.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Hey look another 1shot reply where rather than trying to argue against the point being made, he tries to make the accuser look like a hypocrite
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I made a mistake once, then I told people I made a mistake
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Hey look another 1shot reply where rather than trying to argue against the point being made, he tries to make the accuser look like a hypocrite
Where did I deny anything? Also why not stop the circlejerking? Also I don't understand why people think calling out on necroposting is seemingly worse than necroposting itself.
16 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”