Go ahead an lock this

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
128 posts Page 1 of 9 First unread post
boombear
Deuced Up

Green_Happy3 Blue_Pistol Blue_Surprised2
Last edited by boombear on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

"if your late you forfeit" that is just a dumb rule, also this isn't a community event if it is just you asking for 1v1s
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

Name:MlgPR0720N0$copz
Date:Whenever
Your timezone:CST
Time desired:ne tiem aftr 5pmz
(^must be p.m. in CST/after 5:00 CST;ex. say its 7:30p.m. your timezone it could be 1:00 a.m. in mine,hopefully that wont happen,but in-case I'll pm you,and will pick a different time suitable for us both.^)
Game Mode:TdM
(^death match/tdm,or push^)
Rules you desire:rifels,sp@wncemp all0wd, n0 watr
(^ex.rifle only,no spawn killing,no Intel carry^)
End score:20
(^Amount of kills were going to ex.20 kills,30 kills,40 kills;limit is 45 kills^)
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Rookie, remember those ~10 times we 1v1ed and you lost every single one of them?
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

If he starts 1 v 1'ing everyone he might get to the point where he only looses 9 out 10 times
boombear
Deuced Up

Thx for that encouragement Blue_Wink1 Nik,and Dan.
boombear
Deuced Up

MrFritz wrote:
Name:MlgPR0720N0$copz
Date:Whenever
Your timezone:CST
Time desired:ne tiem aftr 5pmz
(^must be p.m. in CST/after 5:00 CST;ex. say its 7:30p.m. your timezone it could be 1:00 a.m. in mine,hopefully that wont happen,but in-case I'll pm you,and will pick a different time suitable for us both.^)
Game Mode:TdM
Rules you desire:rifels,sp@wncemp all0wd, n0 watr
End score:20
(^Amount of kills were going to ex.20 kills,30 kills,40 kills;limit is 45 kills^)
I agree with your rules,and map will be created,as soon as you tell me the date,and time;(sorry,can't be tomorrow unless after 6:00p.m. CST I have student council meeting)But I need the Time,and the Date,and we can role,then I'll pm you the server link.-good luck,and the timezone is perfect because I'm CST to.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Rookie please stop double-posting, this problem is really getting out of hand. There's an edit tool in each of your posts, please be a good boy and use it, or there might be consequences.
boombear
Deuced Up

Fleischgeruch wrote:
Rookie please stop double-posting, this problem is really getting out of hand. There's an edit tool in each of your posts, please be a good boy and use it, or there might be consequences.
I've already Reported you to administrators,and I am fully aware about the fact that I've double posted.
Please be a good boy,and stop wasting time to post useless things such as this.
And I decided to not use the edit,and that was my decision,thank you for your input,further results in this will be the 3rd report to administrators,for I've reported you twice for this behavior of yours.Thank You,and have a nice day.
@Fleischgeruch-I've also sent you this in the storm wind IRC to make you fully aware of the situation,and I ask you to stop-Thank You.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

boombear wrote:
Fleischgeruch wrote:
I've already Reported you to administrators,and I am fully aware about the fact that I've double posted.
Please be a good boy,and stop wasting time to post useless things such as this.
And I decided to not use the edit,and that was my decision,thank you for your input,further results in this will be the 3rd report to administrators,for I've reported you twice for this behavior of yours.Thank You,and have a nice day.
@Fleischgeruch-I've also sent you this in the storm wind IRC to make you fully aware of the situation,and I ask you to stop-Thank You.
You report him for enforcing the rules? That's funny.

Oh no, I shouldn't have said anything, he might report me.
boombear
Deuced Up

That's not why i reported him,and I'm aware of the fact that I double posted.
And i didn't report him for that in the first place.I reported him for something completely different from that.
And he was trying to enforce rules he was intentionally trying to harass,and annoy me,by putting the paste-bins there,and by posting every time I double post when he knows that I'm aware of it,because I've told him in the past.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

It doesn't matter if you're aware of it, you're not supposed to doublepost. There's an edit button for a reason.
boombear
Deuced Up

Nikhao wrote:
It doesn't matter if you're aware of it, you're not supposed to doublepost. There's an edit button for a reason.
Please stay on topic(specifically to the 1 vs 1)I don't have time for you right now.Now I'm going to ignore you some other time. Green_Wink1
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Name: Kumiho
Date: Today
Your timezone: GMT -5
Time desired: Now
Game Mode: TDM
Rules you desire: Spawn killing is allowed, rifle only, no water, don't go for intel
End score: 20
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Chromium wrote:
Name: Kumiho
Date: Today
Your timezone: GMT -5
Time desired: Now
Game Mode: TDM
Rules you desire: Spawn killing is allowed, rifle only, no water, don't go for intel
End score: 20
can i watch
128 posts Page 1 of 9 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”