[NOW] Pedro's 1v1 Challenge!

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
102 posts Page 1 of 7 First unread post
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

1v1 me yo. rekt all of you nubs. PM me if want some of me. Blue_Sunglasses1 #sweggyfo'lyfe.

no facking hacks kiwi

I will update after every match

[AOSDT]Nero i won. 11-20 gg

DirtyHotDog i win 6-20 no gg

[AK]Thorean i win 6-20 no gg

Spartan Frog i win 13-20 gg luv you bae

Coc idk 3-20 i suk i lost

Vin like 4-20 i think, i lost

8-20 kiwi, i lost spawn camper

20-14 gg silnius
Spoiler:
20-10 gg [VA]Spider
Spoiler:
20-16 gg XenoN
Spoiler:
gg talon 20-6
Spoiler:
gg super close 20-18, he got 3 kills from other people and when i was afk
Spoiler:
bux 20-5, sorry i forgot to press tab
Spoiler:
gg 14-20 scrawl
Spoiler:
gg 7-20
Spoiler:
Last edited by Pedroh on Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

10/10 quality post
How old are you again?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

Teeth wrote:
10/10 quality post
How old are you again?
guessing he's either 6 or 7
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Zekamalikyd wrote:
Teeth wrote:
10/10 quality post
How old are you again?
guessing he's either 6 or 7
That, or younger.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

i'm in
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

im 8 but play like a pro 10.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

fight me
boombear
Deuced Up

pedroelrapist wrote:
1v1 me yo. rekt all of you nubs. PM me if want some of me. Blue_Sunglasses1 #sweggyfo'lyfe.

no facking hacks kiwi

I could beat you any time,any server,and weapon....So,are you up for the match? If you are pm me the server date and time I'm Central standard time (GMT-6:00)
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

pls rookie when i was training you it was like teaching a blonde how to math.
boombear
Deuced Up

pedroelrapist wrote:
pls rookie when i was training you it was like teaching a blonde how to math.
First of all you never thought thing,second I'm not even blonde,third I beat you at that so called"training" so don't try to act as if you were teaching me something for you weren't,but you were testing me for a clan.Besides even if it was training it's not like you'd have anything to teach me I know what I'm doing and its a simple game move your little arrow keys or w,a,s,d,and click the mouse and point the gun at the green dude or blue dude and hold your mouse an the gun goes shootie,nothings to it just don't to get shot ...its not rocket science Blue_Wink1
And we can have our 1 vs 1 tomorrow if thats good with you must be after 5:00,and pm me server time,and I'll be there,and today I had the occasional visitation with my Father.
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

boombear wrote:
pedroelrapist wrote:

no facking hacks kiwi

I could beat you any time,any server,and weapon....So,are you up for the match? If you are pm me the server date and time I'm Central standard time (GMT-6:00)
Who the hell is this guy anyway? Lmfao
boombear
Deuced Up

pedroelrapist wrote:
this is him, he's trying to act idk smarter, but really he's still a gay maggot, starting all his statements with I'm a changed person
Who are you talking to?who are you trying to convince that I'm ignorant or what ever it is your trying to express by calling me these random names.The fact that you can't understand something?And even if I were gay which I am not your the last person that should be calling someone else gay,for your clan name was "The Rapist"(not saying you are gay)?Now the fact that i can stay here arguing over some bull malarkey is possible,but I'm not because apparently you can't seem to tell what exactly I'm trying to say,and it's not that I'm trying to sound smart or like a smart a** either,for all I was doing was using a choice of words,and apparently your saying I'm trying to be "smart",and believe me i wasn't.(^sorry if this offended anyone^)
Lets say that we just dropped this situation,and schedule our 1 vs 1 let's see Friday March 21,2014 5:15pm CST (GMT-6) aloha.pk tug
Friday March 21,2014(tomorrow) 5:15pm CST (GMT-6) aloha.pk tug of war
Rules:
No Intel caps,just going by kills
first to 30 kills win
any weapon desired
no camping
no spawn killing(wait at least 3 sec)
Dont LAG
no excuses
If you agree with this please pm me saying AGREE,and that'll let me know your up for the challenge.goodluck. Green_Rifle
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

boombear wrote:
And even if I were gay which I am not your the last person that should be calling someone else gay,for your clan name was "The Rapist"(not saying you are gay)?
I didn't know that rape must always be associated with homosexuality. Pretty ignorant considering you think all homosexuals rape. Maybe you should get your facts right before you blab a paragraph to show how "intellectual" you are.
boombear
Deuced Up

Teeth wrote:
boombear wrote:
And even if I were gay which I am not your the last person that should be calling someone else gay,for your clan name was "The Rapist"(not saying you are gay)?
I didn't know that rape must always be associated with homosexuality. Pretty ignorant considering you think all homosexuals rape. Maybe you should get your facts right before you blab a paragraph to show how "intellectual" you are.
I never said that in the first place.For i was only saying that the name of his clan i thought was gay.And I know rape isn't all-ways associated with homosexuality.-sorry if that offended you.
102 posts Page 1 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”