What are the Reasons I am Getting “Error: We are sorry, it looks like you need a subscription to start using QuickBooks

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
itserica
Deuce

“Error: We are sorry, it looks like you need a subscription to start using QuickBooks Desktop” is a common error message that occasionally appears while installing the Enterprise version of QuickBooks Desktop. Here is the list of most common reasons that can trigger such error in the application.

• In case if your QuickBooks Desktop is unable to connect to the internet for license activation because of incorrect internet connection settings.
    You might be tying to install QuickBooks Desktop using a corrupt installation file or the installation for some reasons has gone corrupt.
    In case if the user account that you are using to install QuickBooks does not have the admin rights.
Hopefully, after understanding the reasons for the error you might be able to resolve it using relevant solutions. If you seek external help from experts, then you can dial QuickBooks Helpline Number (844)-932-1139.
Ricky_F
Deuce

Thanks for this! I often get errors with QuickBooks. And their support doesn't work so well
GooseWashington
Deuced Up

I think that you have problems with your security software. I would recommend you to reinstall your current antivirus or if you don't have any then you need to look up close at today's options. One of the best for you will be Kaspersky antivirus. If you want to learn more then read this Kaspersky review. Good luck with your problem.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Community Events”