hyperledger development

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
surajsomish1133
Deuce

Consulting
The business use case is evaluated and the blockchain potential for a specific use case is analyzed. The team of consultants finds out which Hyperledger Project will fit your business solution and what benefits will it bring to their organization and customers.

User Experience and Technical Design
As a part of UI/UX Design Services, high fidelity designs are delivered, ensuring a seamless user experience. Before a workflow is designed, we provide you a technical design that includes system blueprint, defining technical components, user stories and database design.

Enterprise dApp Development and Deployment
The team of Hyperledger Blockchain Developers builds dApps for multiple industries using Hyperledger Frameworks. With the agile software development methodology, clients get different versions of apps before it is deployed to the main network.

Smart Contracts and Chaincode Development
Smart Contracts are referred to as “chaincodes” on Hyperledger Blockchain Platform. Chaincodes are required to develop asset definitions, business contracts and decentralized applications on Hyperledger Fabric.

Maintenance & Support
As a part of UI/UX Design Services, high fidelity designs are delivered, ensuring a seamless user experience. Before a workflow is designed, we provide you a technical design that includes system blueprint, defining technical components, user stories and database design.

Migration & Upgrades
Get assistance for migrating your existing solution to the Hyperledger Framework. Understanding the need to keep the business processes running, we ensure no downtime.
Hison
Deuce

Very interesting information about design. Thank you.
Darrion
Deuce

As I know in 2020 better to use freelancers or outsource developers. As you can read in this blog https://clockwise.software/blog/outsour ... velopment/. So outsource web development will be cheaper and faster than it was a few years ago. Even with a hyperledger I've found a lot of outsourcing companies!
MarkUltra
Deuce

As far as I can judge, you have a similar problem with IT. This is a common thing now because this is really difficult to find a good IT team. However, I was able to do it and now I always hire them https://otakoyi.com/technologies/vue and they haven't let me down yet
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Community Events”