Fire rates of weapons fluctuating/changing randomly?

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Yes, indeed, there really is a visible difference. I can't really say what can cause this, because only today did I actually start using OpenSpades, but if nothing else works, I think you should try reinstalling.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

CommieBuffalo wrote:
because only today did I actually start using OpenSpades.
Welcome to the club ^.^
OS will suck you in and drag you down, run while you can.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

bullets wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
because only today did I actually start using OpenSpades.
Welcome to the club ^.^
OS will suck you in and drag you down, run while you can.
welp, thanks. Already converted my Ak5C to Openspades format, later I have to try doing it with my R870.
DetectDefective
Deuced Up

Sorry to bring this up again, but I'm still noticing this issue. Gun picks up a massive fire-rate boost from time to time, it's really strange.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

lag?
DetectDefective
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
lag?
As I've said before, no. This isn't framerate-related, and it does not seem connection-related. My game runs at a stable 60 frames per second, and though my connection seems to have a hiccup or two (I'll see people bounce back/rubberband every once in a while), I'm doubtful that it has anything to do with that.

Multiple folks have confirmed this in the thread, I have an audio clip showcasing the differences, and a video as well. Something is up with the firing rate and I have no idea what it is.

Buffalo suggested a while ago to reinstall, and I did. That did nothing, and I didn't post, so that's my bad. I took a break, came back for the next OpenSpades version, and I've already come across it again.
Omen267901
Deuced Up

This happens to me too sometimes. I'll be firing my SMG, I'll reload, and all of a sudden it gets really fast for 2-3 mags, then it goes back to normal.
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”