Weapon suggestion thread

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
81 posts Page 6 of 6 First unread post
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Vezok wrote:
tungdil wrote:
So you agree to my point ? I didn't attack you, i just said that you should not change your opinion often.
No you pretty much attacked him. Don't incite flamewars.
Tungdil did not attack him, nor try to start a flamewar, the only person who is starting a flamewar is you, by accusing tungdil of starting one. Can we end this conversation here so that we don't actually start a flamewar?
tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

Vezok wrote:
tungdil wrote:
So you agree to my point ? I didn't attack you, i just said that you should not change your opinion often.
No you pretty much attacked him. Don't incite flamewars.
Evidences ? Quotes ?
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

All of you drop the debate about who is inciting what. Let's get back on topic and talk about guns and killing and stuff like that.
tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

indeed
Arkger
League Participant
League Participant

Is unrealincident even active anymore? I don't check IRC much, but he hasn't been in the Openspades forum for a while. Is he alive?
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Arkger wrote:
Is unrealincident even active anymore? I don't check IRC much, but he hasn't been in the Openspades forum for a while. Is he alive?
He was last on the forums yesterday (which was only an hour ago for me). You can see this by going on their profile you know.
81 posts Page 6 of 6 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”