Error typing. Is that a mistake?

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
TrollPT
Deuced Up

English:
I was already very embarrassed to have left several points for my text, since I am Brazilian, some of these "points" that you may not know for some reason in your language do not use very often. For example: this letter '' Ç '' does not appear when I type, instead comes with a symbol, this also happens with other types of words and punctuations. Using google translator to create this text may have translation errors

Portuguese of brazil:
Já consegui passar muita vergonha por ter digitado alguma palavra e não consegui colocar os pontos de pontuação na frase, quando vou colocar o ''ç'' aparece um símbolo qualquer, isso aconteceu com outras teclados no meu teclado. Outro exemplo: O '' É '' quando eu vou colocar essa pontuação aqui >> ´ << vem outra coisa. Eu vi gente digitando no chat e conseguindo colocar mas por causa disso, não consigo me comunicar direito. Isso é um erro? Como consigo arrumar isso? Respostas por favor!! :D Não consigo ficar passando vergonha enquanto tô jogando /=
SuicideCat
Deuced Up

Many keyboard characters can be written in Openspades and if you can, the text can have bugs. Even if you try to send that symbol in game, the people playing in the Voxlap launcher will not be able to see that symbol, that happen also with the spanish speaker people, we can't type "ñ" cuz that symbol isn't in the classic AoS launcher so, if you haven't fix that yet, I would recommend you to use another way to write that symbol or simply not using it.
TrollPT
Deuced Up

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:35 pmSuicideCat wrote:
Many keyboard characters can be written in Openspades and if you can, the text can have bugs. Even if you try to send that symbol in game, the people playing in the Voxlap launcher will not be able to see that symbol, that happen also with the spanish speaker people, we can't type "ñ" cuz that symbol isn't in the classic AoS launcher so, if you haven't fix that yet, I would recommend you to use another way to write that symbol or simply not using it.
Thanks.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”