Openspades error with bandicam

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Matheus5388
Deuce

when I open the bandicam and the openspades, happens in fullscreen and in windowed mode, it happens that it spins normally and keeps recording and I finish my recording. but if I switch from window the openspades displays this error:
segue abaixo o log do erro: https://www.4shared.com/file/pGrDoTShee ... 29176.html
and this happens in all versions of open spades, but the ones I tested were these: 0.12b (observer mod); 0.1.1c (observer mod); V_1.0; V_1.2
how can I write to openspades without having this problem

p.s(1): I already used publov.dll but I could not record good videos with it
p.s(2):with the OBS not have any problem
Matheus5388
Deuce

I do not even need to start recording if I have the bandicam open and switch windows with [ALT + TAB] this error already happens
notafile
Deuced Up

have you tried another program, e.g. OBS? I don't know anyone that uses bandicam anymore.
Matheus5388
Deuce

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:38 amnotafile wrote:
have you tried another program, e.g. OBS? I don't know anyone that uses bandicam anymore.
megastar uses bandicam but i alredy solved
Matheus5388
Deuce

Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:13 pmJessejaddy wrote:
In this thread, BabyShark accused you of trolling. What is it like having people disagree with you about your own identity?
I just solved the problem, and this is an older account
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”