OpenGL Problem

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
A. Soldier
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I am not sure what's going on but I've played the game on this computer before and it hasn't given me this problem.

It also used to say that my OpenGL version is 2 point something or something like that, I'm not entirely sure, now it says it's 1.1.0

I am also running the latest nVidia drivers and I have no memory of installing additional OpenGL drivers before.

I noticed something was wrong when I tried running it again and it gave me an Ace of Spades look which was really weird for me, then I noticed that my Renderer is Software from the CPU not from OpenGL and the system info is giving me what it says in the picture link I posted on the top.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

You're using an old OpenSpades version; doesn't mean it's what's causing the issue, but it's worth using a new version (and, if they haven't already, servers may start kicking it for being deprecated.

Could you please try with the newest build here and try again?
A. Soldier
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:37 pmKuunikal wrote:
You're using an old OpenSpades version; doesn't mean it's what's causing the issue, but it's worth using a new version (and, if they haven't already, servers may start kicking it for being deprecated.

Could you please try with the newest build here and try again?
Yep, same issue:

I actually went back to 12b because I thought it was something from 1.2 lol.
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

FRICK

Uh okay, you sure your graphics card is being detected?

You might get some better help on the BnS Discord server, heh.
notafile
Deuced Up

What is your GPU? Do you have the latest drivers? Try reinstalling them. I hear that fixes many issues on windows.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”