Cant see anything ingame

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Incarus
Deuce

I loved this game and i wanted to revisit it, after selecting a server and connecting, all i can do is select a team and weapon and enter the battlefield, BUT i can only see the HUD and nothing else, not the blocks, not the people, nothing! I can still move around, but i just cant see (i know im moving by looking at the minimap), i can also still shoot, place blocks and use the shovel. The version is still the same since when i last played and settings are same aswell. I did notice in the Prompt box, there were WARNING'S:
Uniform 'eyeOrigin' not found
uniform 'eyefront' not found
uniform 'fogDistance' not found
uniform 'viewSpaceLight' not found
uniform 'detailTexture' not found
uniform 'rightVector' not found
uniform 'upVector' not found
I will keep trying to find a solution, but until i havent found one, all help is much obliged!
Incarus
Deuce

I re-re-downloaded and Re-re-installed the game. I also deleted the Appdata/Roaming/OpenSpades files and now everything seems to work fine again. I think the error came from *FROGGEATER'S animated weaponry AWP mod, since i just added it again and the same thing happened.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

cg_fov2 value must be not zero

You might have installed the mod incorrectly or instructions suck.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”