Please help (MOD HELP)

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
CrustyMethHead
Deuce

Ok, I've been stuck on the same problem for 5 hours now... I know how to change guns and all that and make them look and sound different and all that BUT, I wanted to have a certain gun with another scope because I can't find a gun that has a scope I want, so I wanted to put a scope on the gun I currently have, I don't know how to do this though and when I try to install the build and shoot launcher from buildandshoot.com, it says error and gets stuck on "unpacking" and never downloads...

can someone please help me .-. I feel like ripping out my hair.
RtMDL
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Poor bastard...
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

CrustyMethHead wrote:
Ok, I've been stuck on the same problem for 5 hours now...
Not enough :P
CrustyMethHead wrote:
I know how to change guns and all that and make them look and sound different and all that BUT, I wanted to have a certain gun with another scope because I can't find a gun that has a scope I want, so I wanted to put a scope on the gun I currently have, I don't know how to do this though and when I try to install the build and shoot launcher from buildandshoot.com, it says error and gets stuck on "unpacking" and never downloads...
I see you might not be familiar with the game itself...
Currently there is one game: Ace Of Spades (classic)
It has two versions(or protocols): 0.75 and 0.76
It has two clients:
The old Ace Of Spades 0.75 or 0.76 - these versions are downloaded with BuildAndShoot launcher.
The new OpenSpades - this client supports both 0.75 and 0.76
CrustyMethHead wrote:
Yes we can.
You just gotta chill to -273 degrees Celsius.
And provide us with step-by-step, very specific information. What client exactly are you modding?
RtMDL
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Chameleon wrote:
CrustyMethHead wrote:
Ok, I've been stuck on the same problem for 5 hours now...
Not enough :P
CrustyMethHead wrote:
I know how to change guns and all that and make them look and sound different and all that BUT, I wanted to have a certain gun with another scope because I can't find a gun that has a scope I want, so I wanted to put a scope on the gun I currently have, I don't know how to do this though and when I try to install the build and shoot launcher from buildandshoot.com, it says error and gets stuck on "unpacking" and never downloads...
I see you might not be familiar with the game itself...
Currently there is one game: Ace Of Spades (classic)
It has two versions(or protocols): 0.75 and 0.76
It has two clients:
The old Ace Of Spades 0.75 or 0.76 - these versions are downloaded with BuildAndShoot launcher.
The new OpenSpades - this client supports both 0.75 and 0.76
CrustyMethHead wrote:
Yes we can.
You just gotta chill to -273 degrees Celsius.
And provide us with step-by-step, very specific information. What client exactly are you modding?
Look at the date of his post. It's been a year since he posted this thread and in his profile, his last visit here was the next day he made the thread. Poor bastard, must've ripped his hair to death after that Blue_Crying
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”