Bugs with modding

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
WolvenKunai
Deuce

Achk, now I have more bugs to worry about.

So I was re-modding the game when, out of the blue (LITERALLY in my case), the screen just turns blue. This happens even if I completely delete and re-install the game, without mods. I'm thinking that it has something to do with a mod I tried to use, which used a .pak file instead of the normal files. I really don't have a clue what may have happened, and this occured yesterday, so I hope that I can fix this. Does anyone have a clue what I may have done or what file may be corrupted on my hard drive? Plz and thnx to an answer.

*Edit*

Apparently not even the vanilla files are safe. I just see a blue screen no matter what I do. Halp <~>
WolvenKunai
Deuce

I should note that I use the Open Spades client, with mod for it respectively
LeCom

It shows bluescreen when you do anything? Sounds more like broken PC/Windows
PxlGlok
Deuced Up

Can you play fine on the BnS launcher? If so it could be OpenSpades. I tried playing a certain game on W7 and got blue screen, change the graphical settings on OpenSpades. If it keeps happening no matter what setting you try I'd recommend using the BnS launcher but if it has worked fine for you in the past idk what to tell you unless maybe you're not using the right one for your OS. (I'm not technical on that last bit, just a theory.)
WolvenKunai
Deuce

Dunno, I'll poke the files a bit later to see if they work again. Thanks for the attempt though.
WolvenKunai
Deuce

Fixed it. Turned out that my cg_fov was set at 0.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”