OpenSpades 0.0.12b

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
73 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Slight issue with the new release. When i aim down the sight with my rifle (or any gun) I am unable to move my gun. Effectively i have to line up my target, aim, hope he stays in the same place because i can't move my aim when zoomed in, shoot, and then zoom out. The only workaround is to move my player physically when zoomed in to make adjustments - this only works on a horizontal axis and is very slow. Any fix for this? :)
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Willy wrote:
Slight issue with the new release. When i aim down the sight with my rifle (or any gun) I am unable to move my gun. Effectively i have to line up my target, aim, hope he stays in the same place because i can't move my aim when zoomed in, shoot, and then zoom out. The only workaround is to move my player physically when zoomed in to make adjustments - this only works on a horizontal axis and is very slow. Any fix for this? :)
quick scope?
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

this is not cod jdrew
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

CaptainKiwi wrote:
this is not cod jdrew
This.
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

I think that the fog range is not as far as in regular AoS, which is a problem :c
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that the fog range is not as far as in regular AoS, which is a problem :c
Change it in the options.
TheBengalTiger
Deuce

Is there a way to disable the Muzzle Flash of the Gun? Because this Destroys my PC.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

What do you bloodfox mean by "Change it in the options."?
Do you mean changing the FOV or editing the /Shaders/example.vs? pls dont permaban me
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Quite frankly chameleon, my answer was irrelevant. Please ignore it :) And, please reply to my PM to you about my desert eagle :)
Kubz
Deuce

Hey, I've been playing Build and shoot for 2 years and then stopped once I got a Linux PC(don't ask long story). I finally got a laptop, a mac to be exact(PC will always rule though). And now I'm running Openspades 0.12.

My question is does anyone know how to change ur name when ur playing Openspades, my current name is Deuce12 and it was automatically given to me when I download and first ran Openspades?

My second question is does anyone know how to mac Openspades 0.12 full screen on Mac?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Kubz wrote:
Hey, I've been playing Build and shoot for 2 years and then stopped once I got a Linux PC(don't ask long story). I finally got a laptop, a mac to be exact(PC will always rule though). And now I'm running Openspades 0.12.

My question is does anyone know how to change ur name when ur playing Openspades, my current name is Deuce12 and it was automatically given to me when I download and first ran Openspades?

My second question is does anyone know how to mac Openspades 0.12 full screen on Mac?
Alright, when playing, check "setup" There, you'll find how to change your name.
2nd, Run OS and press space repeatedly until you have this mini screen pop up with all these graphical settings. Change res. etc :)
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Mouse issues -
m_yaw: 0.022
m_pitch: 0.022
Check these, then
cg_zoomedMouseSensScale: 1.000000

I don't know about anything else that can cause this.
mrepic13
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

My friend who has Windows 8.1 has a problem. When he loads the game, the serverlist won't load. Does he need to have the game installed before he uses it? Or is there a secrurity problem?
lodiped
Deuce

You know what would be cool?

A different reload animation for when the gun is empty and when it's not.
Tigershield
Deuce

So any new updates being introduced for openspades ?
Like a deployable Heavy Machine Gun or deployable mortar ? It would make building more attractive agian. Making bunkers ect

Or VOIP support ?

Or a better script for for the gamemode " Territory control " Right now that gamemode is broken. Weird spawn mechanisme. I suggest a better script.

Example :

So you own territory A and you need to capture B, you cant skip B and take C right away. You gotta follow the road. It counters the shitty spawn system that we have now for normal TC mode.
73 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”