OpenSpades - Ironsights

5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Nemin32
Deuce

Hi!
I am quite new to adding mod into OpenSpades and I can't figure out how to change the rifle's scope.
I opened the BaseSkins.pak and Base.pak, but i found no scope.png or something like this.
I searched it in forums, but i found nothing.
Thanks!
Bye!

(Edit: Are you happy now?)
Last edited by Nemin32 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tungdil
League Participant
League Participant

i dunt hab ironshigt
Zeitgeist321
Deuce

Openspades' sighting system does not use .png files for sighting, it uses the gun itself, and in the latest iteration, .kv6 files. if you want to change the sights, you will need to open up the sight1, sight2, and sight3 (if it has one .kv6's.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Zeitgeist321 wrote:
Openspades' sighting system does not use .png files for sighting, it uses the gun itself, and in the latest iteration, .kv6 files. if you want to change the sights, you will need to open up the sight1, sight2, and sight3 (if it has one .kv6's.
There are some scripts that make the use of .pngs available for OpenSpades, I believe.
Zeitgeist321
Deuce

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Zeitgeist321 wrote:
There are some scripts that make the use of .pngs available for OpenSpades, I believe.
im talking about vanilla
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Help Discussions”