How to edit the game internally?

5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
ClaudioF
Deuce

Green_Sunglasses1 Hello, I was wondering how I could Edit the ace of Spades, or 0.75 is the game's internal files, animations, Add or remove existing weapons in the game, change the clock speed etc.

Desire to learn and improve the modifications to the game, I have a dedicated server from ace of spades and wanted to make a server with Several modifications. If anyone can help me thanks in advance, Blue_Sunglasses1
LeCom

You can't, unless you are a 1337 hacker and can hack the 0.75 .exe file. However, if even the AoS remakes (that wanted to extend the game) didn't have the slightest success, you certainly can't make each single player inject hacks, just to play on an empty server.
You can modify OpenSpades, that requires only a small C++ programming skill, but you still have the same problem.
However, up to some degree, you can do quite some things via server-side scripts (you can check my kraken and 1944 WW2 servers), since you can easily hack yourself into the depth of the server software. Just check its source (google PySnip and keep your fingers away from the extremely laggy BitBucket page); you can also find out how certain things work by looking at scripts (rapid.py and paint.py are very interesting for example, and IIRC included in the server software by default).
ClaudioF
Deuce

Just asking because I wanted to make small changes, such as modifying the Map by leaving round, an option to maximize it, change the way the game loading, example: leave a Wheel when in time of a bar. These things Understood? Could you tell me which file this data are, and if this is not possible, could you at least tell me what the game offers functions for the scripter's
LeCom

I don't understand most of that, I think even google translator gives better results :P
If you want to modify the map (put blocks), check paint.py and sculpt.py
You can change the loading screen picture easily, just browse the files of AoS/OpenSpades, it's a picture file.
As I said, hacking AoS is too hard, you can edit OpenSpades, but you need to program C++.
ClaudioF
Deuce

OK, Thanks, I've programmed "Pawn" and very similar to C++ but is for Gta San Andreas Multiplayer, My idea was to modify the same, Modify the Scripts of the game, more like you said is very difficult, modify the uncompiled files I already know:) I'm primer To modder to three Years:)

My Site: www.equipeaosbr.blogspot.com.br
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Help Discussions”