How to build mods

6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Wolfman389
Deuced Up

I have played ace of spades and build and shoot for a while now and I wanted to edit or create a gun or just change the way that one of the models look. I have looked across the web for any tutorials or something like that and I have found none. if someone could comment and put a link where I could learn how to build mods for ace of spades I would be immensely grateful.
Blue_Happy3

BLUE MASTER RACE!!!
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Wolfman389 wrote:
I have played ace of spades and build and shoot for a while now and I wanted to edit or create a gun or just change the way that one of the models look. I have looked across the web for any tutorials or something like that and I have found none. if someone could comment and put a link where I could learn how to build mods for ace of spades I would be immensely grateful.
Blue_Happy3

BLUE MASTER RACE!!!
You can mod weapons by using this program slab6.

You can learn how to use Slab6 here.
IAmYourFriend
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Look around this section of the forum for several tutorials: http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewforum.php?f=38
tudihata
Deuce

hey you have shared a wonderful link which helped me easy surf through this forum and collect some useful information. Thank you so much
alisonstanley
Deuce

yes you're right this forums has so many things for the discussion and who are surfing on this may be get better enjoy themselves. enosite a website builder
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

alisonstanley wrote:
yes you're right this forums has so many things for the discussion and who are surfing on this may be get better enjoy themselves. enosite a website builder
You're autistic.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Help Discussions”