Can someone help me pretty please

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Templar
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:10 pm


Hello, My name is Templar. An old player of AoS and was in BAK and F4TAL but now it seems that I can't add mods. I want to add a different scope but it wont let me. Did something change on how to install it in or am I doing it wrong. If you have some voice chat or team viewer that might help. Thanks
Icarus North
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm


If you're on AoS steam they disabled modding somehow.

In the case you are using legit BnS, modding should be ENTIRELY easy. I use royalspades and the directory for mods is in the instances files. Try whatever BnS has and go into the instances folder.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Icarus North wrote:
If you're on AoS steam they disabled modding somehow.
AoS Steam re-enabled modded .kv6 support in an update about a couple of months ago. It's pretty much the same as 0.75, but you will have to factor in an extra kv6 file for iron sights/scopes.
Icarus North
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm


Sweetums. Still wondering if it was worth it that I bought it over the summer.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


Icarus North wrote:
Sweetums. Still wondering if it was worth it that I bought it over the summer.
heh. you don't even have to think about getting it or not. I own it: it is unbalanced. don't g et it.
Icarus North
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 pm


I just said that I bought it on steam over the summer.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


bloodfox wrote:
Icarus North wrote:
Sweetums. Still wondering if it was worth it that I bought it over the summer.
heh. you don't even have to think about getting it or not. I own it: it is unbalanced. don't g et it.
It's alright if you only play Classic CTF or VIP/TC, but the main game modes are rubbish.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


1Shot1Kill wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
Icarus North wrote:
Sweetums. Still wondering if it was worth it that I bought it over the summer.
heh. you don't even have to think about getting it or not. I own it: it is unbalanced. don't g et it.
It's alright if you only play Classic CTF or VIP/TC, but the main game modes are rubbish.
Agreed.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Help Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests