resolution

2 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Rickardo2898
Deuce

is there a way to change the resolution? I played back in the day on a screen that fit the resolution of the game and now I have a 1920x1080 and it does not fit the screen properly.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Rickardo2898 wrote:
is there a way to change the resolution? I played back in the day on a screen that fit the resolution of the game and now I have a 1920x1080 and it does not fit the screen properly.
If you have installed the BnS launcher, open it, click on "Game Installations and Options", select your version on the left box, and under the general tab you should be able to see the option under "Video" to select your resolution. When you're done, click save.

If you prefer to do it without the launcher, locate the game folder, in the directory there is a file named "config.ini". Open it with Notepad or any text editor of your choice. You will be able to see where you can change the resolution. xres is the number of pixels wide, yres is the number of pixels tall. Do be aware the maximum usuable resolution is 1280x960. When you're done, save it.
2 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Help Discussions”