Some icons....

Control point, intel, icons, tracers, and other uncategorized objects.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
MadMax
Deuced Up
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:21 pm


Some "new" icons Green_tongue
Attachments
Icons2.png
Here a sample :
Icons2.png (156.67 KiB) Viewed 2854 times
Some icons.rar
Icons
(84.3 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Zyc
Deuced Up
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 pm


Great stuff. Try to use the same graphic style for all of those icons. Well done.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


what's the use of these? what do they relate to?
MadMax
Deuced Up
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:21 pm


bloodfox wrote:
what's the use of these? what do they relate to?
You never used icons?..Well.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


No, I said "what's the use of these?" Are they for in-game icons or are they the .exe icons? You're not specifying.
MadMax
Deuced Up
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:21 pm


bloodfox wrote:
No, I said "what's the use of these?" Are they for in-game icons or are they the .exe icons? You're not specifying.
There is an image showing icons, and it is clear that they are not "in-game" icons, If you download it, you will see that they are ".ico" files.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


Ok, I wasn't gonna download it till I actually know what they are for. I've noticed that all the icons aren't necessarily made 100% by you. the spade is from ace of spades 1.x, which could interfere with copyright and others are just simply "copied and pasted".
MadMax
Deuced Up
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:21 pm


bloodfox wrote:
Ok, I wasn't gonna download it till I actually know what they are for. I've noticed that all the icons aren't necessarily made 100% by you. the spade is from ace of spades 1.x, which could interfere with copyright and others are just simply "copied and pasted".
Green_Happy3
QuickBrownFox
Deuce
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:14 pm


Downloaded, liked, subscribed.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Miscellaneous”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest