Lets burn the things.

504 posts Page 9 of 34 First unread post
Semper
Deuced Up

DrDeuce wrote:
It's really stupid when somebody says 'burn the bible' 'burn the koran' or 'burn the atheist'. Come on guys, this isn't YouTube!
but it's an open forum, people should not care who doesn't believe in the bible or not.
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

DrDeuce wrote:
It's really stupid when somebody says 'burn the bible' 'burn the koran' or 'burn the atheist'. Come on guys, this isn't YouTube!
I'm surprised I said burn a black guy and no one got butt hurt.
but im not raciest if I treat all the races the same
Irony can somtimes be caused by me
Bigcheecho
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Semper wrote:
Venator wrote:
inb4 murricans rage at me huehueuhue
how dare u brn teh merca flag u piec of shit i hat u nazi.
Hey, I'm American myself, and I still want to double burn the flag.
So double burn.

Also:
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

DrDeuce wrote:
To be fair, religion has caused a lot of problems and many people aren't big fans of it.
tomlotr
Deuced Up

I'm not even gonna get involved. :P

TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

tomlotr wrote:
I'm not even gonna get involved. :P

You have to link to an image, not to a google image search page.
tomlotr
Deuced Up

Whoops! Lol my bad, thanks, I'll fix it.
DrDeuce
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

TB_ wrote:
DrDeuce wrote:
To be fair, religion has caused a lot of problems and many people aren't big fans of it.
I agree, but it's really because humans rather than the religion itself. For example, Jesus goes around saying 'Love each other, and if you dislike somebody, ignore them!' and yet Europeans went on a 200 year unprovoked crusade into the Islamic Empire. Why? Human greed, not the bible. They just used religion as a boost to start a war. Humans are generally like it. Being a little religious myself, I can say that 90% of religious people use it for hate purposes. Especially Christians (of which I am one). I amn't preachy, but unfortunately too many religious people are...

Blue_Pistol Green_Nothappy Blue_NotHappy Green_Pistol2
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

DrDeuce wrote:
TB_ wrote:
DrDeuce wrote:
I agree, but it's really because humans rather than the religion itself. For example, Jesus goes around saying 'Love each other, and if you dislike somebody, ignore them!' and yet Europeans went on a 200 year unprovoked crusade into the Islamic Empire. Why? Human greed, not the bible. They just used religion as a boost to start a war. Humans are generally like it. Being a little religious myself, I can say that 90% of religious people use it for hate purposes. Especially Christians (of which I am one). I amn't preachy, but unfortunately too many religious people are...

Blue_Pistol Green_Nothappy Blue_NotHappy Green_Pistol2
this is why I stayed out of this(im also Christian) . I cant say that religion promotes hate but on the bottom line its person X dose not like person Y.
and before some one says that islaim promotes hate I advise them to just not say it because its not true. The Koran says nothing about blowing up people its just a few bad people get behind it and use it as an excuse. same can be said for every religion.
White Hot
Deuced Up

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. According to the bible:
-Gays should die
-Atheists should die
-Rapists and their victims should die
-People who date outside of marriage should die
-Divorcees should die
-Un-married people who get pregnant should die
-People who work on the sabbath should die
and a lot more. So please, tell me again how religion doesn't incite violence?
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

you know I really dont enjoy fighting on the internet because it makes every one in the forum seem like a dumbass.
so why dont we simply just forgive whoever started this and move on before the admins shut us down?
and yea inside the old testament it does say those things but when was the last time you have heard of someone following the old testament?
White Hot
Deuced Up

Ozone wrote:
and yea inside the old testament it does say those things but when was the last time you have heard of someone following the old testament?
Er....Jewish people?
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

ahhh there are plenty of gays , divorced people , and cheaters in Israil.
White Hot
Deuced Up

Exactly! The people aren't violent, and that's why they don't kill gays, but their religion is violent. It's just that their morals trump their religion.
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

White Hot wrote:
Exactly! The people aren't violent, and that's why they don't kill gays, but their religion is violent. It's just that their morals trump their religion.
......dam it thats what I was trying to say the first time you win...sorta.
now lets get back to burning shit
i wanna burn whoever made this piece of shit
504 posts Page 9 of 34 First unread post
Return to “Forum Games”