Ace of Evil - a [GEN]eric ripoff

25 posts Page 1 of 2
ZaPhobos
Modder
Modder
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm


Welcome to the mansion
[/size]


In front of you is a set of stairs and a door; to your left and right are different doors.
Behind you is the door you came in from - pursued by several zombies. Your team is nowhere to be found.

What do?

Quest master says: Prepare thine anus, I'll draw shit as you decide.
Write-in actions will reward you if they work.
Game mechanics:
Health: You lose this and you die. Can be replenished.
The Die: Will be rolled to determine if actions are successful, as well as in a timely manner.
Write-ins: Write-ins will reward the player if they are successful. At the same time they can screw you over.
Character creation:

Your name is: Write in

Your team is:
[ ]- Green - Building and defending stereotype (+1 to actions needing to build, +1 to actions involving defense)
[ ]- Blue - Trenches and sniping stereotype (+1 to actions needing to aim, +1 to action involving digging/destruction)

Your spirit hero is:
[ ]- Jill (8 carrying capacity, +1 to movement, lockpick)
[ ]- Chris - (6 carrying capacity, +1 to endurance [15 additional health], lighter)

Equipped with:
[ ]- Shotgun (+2 to close combat, +1 to quick reaction, -2 to long range, underdog factor)
[ ]- SMG (+1 to quick reactions, high capacity, -2 to charisma)
[ ]- Rifle (+2 to damage done, cumbersome)
By default you have a spade and 2 grenades.

Course of action:
[ ]- Go up the stairs
[ ]- Open the door nearest the stairs
[ ]- Open the left door
[ ]- Open the right door
[ ]- Open the front door, to the outside
[ ]- Write-in
Attachments
mansionopen.png
looky at where you are
mansionopen.png (73.66 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
Last edited by ZaPhobos on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm


blue
jill
rifle
open the door near the stairs after appreciating my own booty
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm


name: derp
color: green
smgay
destroy staircase with head
ZaPhobos
Modder
Modder
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm


I suppose I'll do part of this manually then.
Spoiler:
Name: derp

Rolling for color...
<50 Green, >50 Blue
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4766861/
Rolled 46,


Color: Green
Spirit hero: Jill

Rolling for equipment...
<50 SMGay >50 Rifle
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4766867/
Rolled 17,


Equipment: SMGay, Spade, 2 Grenades (Defense items)

Rolling for action decision...
<50, destroy staircase with head >50, open the door near stairs stairs after appreciating booty
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4766870/
Rolled 70,


appreciate booty and open door near stairs

Rolling to appreciate booty...
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4766875/
Roll >3,

booty appreciated.
Name: derp
Color: Green
Hero: Jill
Equipment: SMG, spade, 2 grenades (defense items)
greenjill.jpg
greenjill.jpg (21.62 KiB) Viewed 2801 times

Oh yeah, derp, that's your name. Why the hell are you thinking about your name? A strange sensation wells up in you as you suddenly feel heavier, weighted down by metal. You reach into your inventory and retrieve 50 blocks from seemingly the void. An SMG was found as well. People always look down on you for using it, but you know that it can mow down any targets as long as you keep your eye on them.
You might be missing something though. As that thought crosses your mind, a fellow green member crashes through the front door and shuts it tight.


  • "Thank God you're safe, man. I thought we were all goners."
He braces himself against the door. You take the time to mouse over him and observe his name:
"xXpussyslayaXx"
By this time you've deduced he's a total deuce, but he's holding a rifle, so you decide not to say anything. pussyslaya turns to you:

[Charisma check: Rolled 2 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4766881/]
  • "Fucking hell, an SMG. I bet you're a deuce as well, but even I know that a rifle will do better for us in this situation."
You disregard him and instead take the time to look at the door nearest the stairs. A random thought pops into your head:
  • "Damn, I've got a hot ass"
    evilbutt.jpg
    evilbutt.jpg (37.57 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
    "What?"
    "Nothing"
You make dead ahead for the door and open it up.
In front of you lies a dining table, and something shiny atop it. At the far end of the table is a fireplace, and to your left is a typewriter. To the right of the fireplace is a door. What do?
what do.jpg
what do.jpg (94.33 KiB) Viewed 2801 times

Health: 100/100
Inventory:
  1. SMG 30/30
  2. Spade
  3. Blocks x50
  4. Nothing
  5. Nothing
  6. Nothing
  7. Nothing
  8. Nothing
Defense items:
  • Grenades x2
[ ]- Observe typewriter first
[ ]- Observe gleaming item first
[ ]- Go to the fireplace
[ ]- Open the door to the right of the fireplace
[ ]- Return to foyer
[ ]- Write-in
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm


ooo, shiny
see what is shiny thing


also this
Image
Dany0
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm


This looks amazing and I applaud your work but it's just too much text for me to give a damn. Maybe you should learn from the best.
ZaPhobos
Modder
Modder
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm


this is my shitposting, but thanks for the input.

rip editing
ZaPhobos
Modder
Modder
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm


You found a genuine Swiss army knife, direct from Switzerland with a Damascus blade. The scale is made of yew wood and the grain feels good in your hands. How did this get here?
swiss.jpg
swiss.jpg (75.72 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
You promptly attempt to shove it into the typewriter.
shove.jpg
shove.jpg (84.22 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
You fuck up incredibly somehow and receive 18 damage from the typewriter ejecting the item back into your stomach. The knife is destroyed.
wow.jpg
wow.jpg (87.68 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
You decide that the typewriter isn't of any note anymore and decide to leave it alone.
Health: 82
Inventory & Defense items:
Spoiler:
  1. SMG 30/30
  2. Spade
  3. Blocks x50
Defense items:
Grenade x2
Actions:
Spoiler:
  • Go to the fireplace
  • Examine the wood grain on the table
  • Open the door to the right
  • Return to foyer
  • Write-in
Alternate story:
Spoiler:
The typewriter sprouts arms and lashes out.
wut 2 hek.jpg
wut 2 hek.jpg (94.83 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
Last edited by ZaPhobos on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm


well fuck
examine the wood grain then, it seems suspicious
ZaPhobos
Modder
Modder
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm


You take a look at the wood
suspicious wood.jpg
suspicious wood.jpg (4.71 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
You attempt to appraise the wood, but all you can tell is that it's not yew. It looks exotic and expensive.
examine.jpg
examine.jpg (115.34 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
xXpussyslayaXx comes in through the door while you're looking at the wood.
  • "Hold on, before you go anywhere, take this"
sweet.jpg
sweet.jpg (66.25 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
You obtain a lockpick [This item is now always in your inventory and does not take up a slot]
Health: 82
Spoiler:
Inventory & Defense items:
  1. SMG 30/30
  2. Spade
  3. Blocks x50
Defense items:
  • Grenade x2
Actions:
Spoiler:
  • Go to fireplace
  • Go through the door to the right
  • Stare at the wood again
  • Talk to xXpussyslayaXx
  • Gun xXpussyslayaXx down
  • Rape xXpussyslayaXx
  • Tell xXpussyslayaXx that you might need him in case something nearly turns you into a derp sandwich
  • Return to foyer
  • Write-in
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm


put the lockpick in your ear and try to listen to the wood that way.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


what is this and why are u ripping off gen

also why did u delete ur pm what was it about
ZaPhobos
Modder
Modder
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm


Zekamalikyd wrote:
what is this and why are u ripping off gen

also why did u delete ur pm what was it about
nuffinbb
ZaPhobos
Modder
Modder
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm


Untitled.png
Untitled.png (44.73 KiB) Viewed 2579 times
Oh tits it speaks
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm


bash it to death with face.
25 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest