Forum Diplomacy

79 posts Page 2 of 6 First unread post
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Bigcheecho wrote:
Everyone so far was accepted, I just need MrHax to specify the type of units he wants.
Gold Star: MrHaaax (7)
Scandinavian Republic: Zekamalikyd (7)
genland: gen (7)

We're still taking apps.
All armies.
Btw, how would you calculate you units? If I understand the equation quickly, it would be (provinces minus one)divided by 3, rounded down; is it? Tested the equation but the results aren't the same compared to your examples.
gen
Banned

suck my dick whoever wanted to ally since its on last page amd id have to check again
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Londinistan

All my units in the south, and i dunno how navies work
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

@Warp and Kyzaca: I would like to create an alliance with you two. Battling for this small land doesn't sound to me. Maybe call it 'Britannia Ceasefire Treaty'. It should last indefinitely until one of us decides to leave and/or fight against each other. If you have other terms, please post.

@Warp (again) Navies should be like ground units, but can only be stationed on the seas.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

MrHaaax wrote:
@Warp and Kyzaca: I would like to create an alliance with you two. Battling for this small land doesn't sound to me. Maybe call it 'Britannia Ceasefire Treaty'. It should last indefinitely until one of us decides to leave and/or fight against each other. If you have other terms, please post.

@Warp (again) Navies should be like ground units, but can only be stationed on the seas.
OK, I would agree to the Britannia Treaty Organisation, or BTO for short. One condition though, similar to article 5 of the NATO Treaty.

This would be:
Code: Select all
The Parties agree that an armed attack against any one or more of them shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence, will assist and defend their allies in any form.
Agreed?
gen
Banned

nvm earlier post we bros now fuck potato
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Trying to great the UK again, I see? Scotland, Wales, and England? shore, I'll join your BTO

MrHaaax wrote:
All armies.
Btw, how would you calculate you units? If I understand the equation quickly, it would be (provinces minus one)divided by 3, rounded down; is it? Tested the equation but the results aren't the same compared to your examples.
We're automatically given 1 for our first province which is the only thing you're missing, but I'll clarify anyway.

Past that we apply the equation.
12 provinces, that's 1 + (12-1)/3. So 1 + 3.66 ( rounded down ) ==> 1 + 3 = 4
7 : 1 + 6/3 = 3
13: 1 + 12/3 = 5

By going by multiples of 3 and adding one, you get the mark for additional units:
4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, ect

Also, @BigCheetos, can I rearrange my military positions?
Bigcheecho
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Kyzaca wrote:
Could you elaborate more on the province conquering? Is it literally just an army landing on a province == expansion?
Not even landing, just crossing into another province. That is, unless the players give each other military access, then I'll allow the armies to travel around another country's borders.
Kyzaca wrote:
Also, @BigCheetos, can I rearrange my military positions?
Sure! Just place it on a map.
Warp wrote:
Londinistan

Navies can be placed in seas or in coastal provinces. IN terms of initial deployment, navies can only be placed in a sea zone adjacent to your land.

Also, units are the term to collectively refer to armies and navies. Please specify a bit more.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Bigcheecho wrote:
Warp wrote:
Londinistan

Navies can be placed in seas or in coastal provinces. IN terms of initial deployment, navies can only be placed in a sea zone adjacent to your land.

Also, units are the term to collectively refer to armies and navies. Please specify a bit more.

Sorry, wrote it wrong. 1 army in each province in the south (edge of france), and one navy in between france and wales (English channnel)
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

wtf who decided it'd be a good idea to spawn right next to other people
gen
Banned

judging from who did so far, retards
gen
Banned

also can i conquer 2 provinces with land units per turn or after going on a province that isnt mine the unit stops????????????
also how to turn navy into not navy
Bigcheecho

Got all requests squared away, including the new country.

If the game starts and you want to change a unit, simply disband the old unit and build a new unit anywhere on the map as long as you own it. You can give the unit orders on the same turn it is built, but you can't give orders to a unit the same turn you disband it.

On another note, however, don't do any of the crap where you disband an army and replace it with another army on a front you're busy with. Army to navy conversions only!
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Are we going to have the similar turn taking systems to Forum Risk? Feels weird with the army intercepting thing.
Bigcheecho

Kyzaca wrote:
Are we going to have the similar turn taking systems to Forum Risk? Feels weird with the army intercepting thing.
Yeah, it's going to be the same turn system as forum risk.
79 posts Page 2 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Forum Games”