79 posts Page 1 of 6 First unread post
Bigcheecho
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Gold Star: MrHaaax (7)
Scandinavian Republic: Zekamalikyd (7)
genland: gen (7)
icecubeistan: nuclearpotato (7)
mothaf*cking gay commies: epicfacethe3rd (7)
Cummies: Kyzaca (7)
Cruzaders: xCross (7)
Londinistan: Warp (7)
Nazi Germany: PABH (7)

Forum Diplomacy is a slightly more complex version of Forum Risk, based off the board game of the same name, Diplomacy.

APPS:
Country Name:
Country Color:
Starting 7 Provinces & Unit Locations:

UNIT RULES:
  • The amount of units a nation can support is determined by ([p-1](rounded down))/3. This means that if you have 1 province, you can support 1 unit, 2 units with 4 provinces, 3 units with 7 provinces, so on and so forth.
  • A unit comes in the form of an army or navy. Armies can only travel across land, while navies can travel on coastal & sea provinces.
  • Each province can have up to one army and up to one navy.
  • Each turn, a unit has three options:
    • Hold: The unit stays in their current position, and will get 15 battle points in a fight.
    • Move/Attack: The unit moves to another position or attacks another unit, which they will get 10 battle points. An army can move two provinces a turn, while a navy can move three provinces a turn. Units may not move after they were in a fight until after the turn has ended except in the case of an interception. Players may not move past other player's armies unless both players consent to the movement, clarified in the misc. rules.
    • Support: A unit may support the action of another unit in a province, adding 10 battle points to a battle that may happen within the province, then return to a position determined by the admin (me)
    • Navies may also transport armies from one coastal province to another. Only one army may be transported at a time by a navy. An army may not move after they land, but the navy will still move just the same as without an army.
  • If there are too many units to be adequately supported by the number of provinces, then the player will have to disband one of their units before making any other moves within their turn.
  • You may NOT disband a unit UNLESS either:
    • You lost too many provinces to support a unit
    • You intend to replace an army with a navy or a navy with an army.
BATTLE RULES:
  • Combat works on a system based off battle points. Each side in a battle has a fixed number of battle points based on the scenario they are in, then get a random modifier of +10 to -10 to their battle points. The side with the most battle points after a battle wins, with the losers retreating.
  • All rules determining fixed battle points are described here.
MISC. RULES:
  • Diplomacy will be handled entirely by the players. This means that armies may move past other armies if both players consent to it, and that I will not intervene if players violate agreements made between each other.
  • Turns will usually be about every 24 hours, potentially taking up to 72 hours if life gets in the way. If you don't make your moves by then, the all units will stay in their current position and have 10 battle points.
Last edited by Bigcheecho on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:04 am, edited 12 times in total.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Hello again Bigcheecho! Thought that you were dead like the others :P
Application:
Country/Faction Name: Gold Star
Color: gold of course! Jk, yellow.
Starting 7 Provinces&Unit Loc.: London and areas surrounding it. For units: 2 stationed at north of my territory and 1 stationed at London.

Btw, how would you calculate the 'units per area' thing? Your given equation confuses me. What is variable 'p'? And is an ground unit equal to one navy unit? Could there be planes or something?
Bigcheecho

MrHaaax wrote:
Hello again Bigcheecho! Thought that you were dead like the others :P
Application:
Country/Faction Name: Gold Star
Color: gold of course! Jk, yellow.
Starting 7 Provinces&Unit Loc.: London and areas surrounding it. For units: 2 stationed at north of my territory and 1 stationed at London.

Btw, how would you calculate the 'units per area' thing? Your given equation confuses me. What is variable 'p'? And is an ground unit equal to one navy unit? Could there be planes or something?
Units per area is simply 1 unit for your first province, then an additional unit for every additional three provinces you have. IN the equation, p is the number of provinces you own. Yes, an army is considered equal to a navy.

And no, I'm thinking of this taking place slightly before planes were invented.

BTW, what kind of units do you want in each province?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

HOLY SHIT BASED CHEECHO IS BACK

Scandinavian Republic
is that how navies work
gen
Banned

genland
fill my country with units from south and navy idk wherever
Bigcheecho

Everyone so far was accepted, I just need MrHax to specify the type of units he wants.
Gold Star: MrHaaax (7)
Scandinavian Republic: Zekamalikyd (7)
genland: gen (7)

We're still taking apps.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

how does conquering provinces work again
Bigcheecho

Zekamalikyd wrote:
how does conquering provinces work again
Just move your army to the province. Only one army and navy per province, so you will have to attack another army if there is one stationed there.
nuclearpotato

icecubeistan
Do same shit as with gen or something k.
Bigcheecho

nuclearpotato wrote:
icecubeistan
Do same shit as with gen or something k.
Accepted. Just a few more players.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Country Name: mothaf*cking gay commies!
Country Color: damnit, someone took red. lets go with...
black.
Starting 7 Provinces & Unit Locations: somewhere near Russia. preferably something Russian.
Bigcheecho

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
Country Name: mothaf*cking gay commies!
Country Color: damnit, someone took red. lets go with...
black.
Starting 7 Provinces & Unit Locations: somewhere near Russia. preferably something Russian.
Accepted, just changed your color to a dark red.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Name: Cummies
Country Color: pink bby
Attachments
oF9MBZB.png
oF9MBZB.png (35.11 KiB) Viewed 11559 times
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

gen, I suggest we become allies and take out nuclearpotato's forces to the south. we can both split the southeastern areas of Europe. how does that sound?
I would love to become allies with genland.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Could you elaborate more on the province conquering? Is it literally just an army landing on a province == expansion?
79 posts Page 1 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Forum Games”