Thread Fight

22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

take window shards and shove them up bloodfox's anus, causing him to choke on his own bodily fluids as i have positoned his head directly underneath his ass, so that he drowns on his own bodily fluids...
through his anus.
i'm going to win this fight by killing people purely through their anus.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

I have a cup to protect me. Also, you are in shock because I fucked you, remember?
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

bloodfox wrote:
I have a cup to protect me. Also, you are in shock because I fucked you, remember?
shock actually causes one to not feel pain for a short amount of time, and i just put the clock for it in a black hole, (EG, will never tick forward) thus, pain is not an element to consider, for anyone in this match (EG, want to be bleeding out but still kick out? come on in!). emotional suffering is something you need not worry about me as I HAVE NO SOUL.
also, the cup would only prolong your suffering, thus making the horrible feeling of drowning in your own vital fluids longer and more traumatizing. you're still fucked...
...MOTHERFUCKER!
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
shock actually causes one to not feel pain for a short amount of time, and i just put the clock for it in a black hole, (EG, will never tick forward) thus, pain is not an element to consider, for anyone in this match (EG, want to be bleeding out but still kick out? come on in!). emotional suffering is something you need not worry about me as I HAVE NO SOUL.
also, the cup would only prolong your suffering, thus making the horrible feeling of drowning in your own vital fluids longer and more traumatizing. you're still fucked...
...MOTHERFUCKER!
1, you make things too complicated. It's as annoying as hell.
2, are you saying "motherfucker" or "fucked" continuously to celebrate that you can now say it without your mom putting soap on your tongue? I think so.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

bloodfox wrote:
2, are you saying "motherfucker" or "fucked" continuously to celebrate that you can now say it without your mom putting soap on your tongue? I think so.
I actually have no clue why i am.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
I actually have no clue why i am.
wow. I was expecting some 4 year old rant XD
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

bloodfox wrote:
wow. I was expecting some 4 year old rant XD
shit, now i'm tempted to give you one as a joke...
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Forum Games”