Why?!

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Why is version .76 so underrated!?
I tried it for the first time today and it's amazing! it feels a lot smoother and they fixed the semi accuracy!
But people insist on making .75 look like it's the better version when it isn't!
The only thing I didn't like about .76 is the font and how it looks in higher resolutions,but other than that it's amazing!
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I am the only one that supports 0.75 so not its not people but one person
shaz

jdrew wrote:
There's many people who support 0.75. You're just mostly the only voice on the forum that supports it.

@OP - People just don't see the difference. That's because 0.76 wasn't officially released and there wasn't ever any real awareness given about 0.76 and its improvements.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Most people play 0.75 because it's the recommended version (stupidly), most the people on the forums play 0.76 because it's the version that's actually meant to be played, so it's not underrated, most uses of it are just, not public.
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

There are many reasons, and in some case "theories", as to why .76 might be underrated.

The biggest reason is the fact .76 is different than .75. It was awhile before .76 had servers hosted for it and, by the time the servers got up, people were already comfortable with .75. People don't like to take "risks", therefore they tend to stick with what they're used to and what makes them comfy.
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

bullets wrote:
Most people play 0.75 because it's the recommended version (stupidly), most the people on the forums play 0.76 because it's the version that's actually meant to be played, so it's not underrated, most uses of it are just, not public.
I think that most of the people on the forums don't play at all.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

ThisFrickinSite wrote:
bullets wrote:
But the people that do....
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

jdrew wrote:
You also are under the impression that the rifle is more accurate in 0.75, when it actually has a higher spread than in 0.76.
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up

bullets wrote:
ThisFrickinSite wrote:
bullets wrote:
But the people that do....
There is probably an average amount of 10 players who play .76 daily. About what you said earlier, the version of .76 we have was not meant to be played. It was simply a teaser for what was to come. It isn't even the finished .76 product. You are right though; most uses of it aren't public. It gets love from the League.
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Vezok wrote:
jdrew wrote:
You also are under the impression that the rifle is more accurate in 0.75, when it actually has a higher spread than in 0.76.
I just thought about this but he might think that 0.75 accuracy is better because, he's played it longer and he's more used to the crappy accuracy. And the switch to .76 screws him up because, he's not used to the higher semi accuracy. So it may seem to him like it's worse accuracy. Idk just saying.
Battlefire
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

I just kinda think that it's underrated because .75 is recommended.

I play .76 with friends or any privet match. I play .75 just to have fun and stuff. I actually don't think one version is better than the other. Their both good just some people prefer one version than the other.
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Battlefire wrote:
I just kinda think that it's underrated because .75 is recommended.

I play .76 with friends or any privet match. I play .75 just to have fun and stuff. I actually don't think one version is better than the other. Their both good just some people prefer one version than the other.
Agreed. They both have their high lights. I like certain aspects on .75 better than .76 such as, where the health and ammo are and the ammo limit and so on. I enjoy .76 but sometimes it's hard because, of the accuracy fix.
12 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”