The Ancients

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
11 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Snipe
Deuced Up

How do I get "The Ancients" tag? I've been around since the first forum. But I quit from AoS for a while.
TheVetNoob
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Snipe wrote:
How do I get "The Ancients" tag? I've been around since the first forum. But I quit from AoS for a while.
User Control Panel > Usergroups > The Ancients
Snipe
Deuced Up

TheVetNoob wrote:
Snipe wrote:
User Control Panel > Usergroups > The Ancients
But, I dont see it :/ after clicking and submitting
Spring
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Go to your user control panel, go to user groups, scroll down to non-memberships, locate "Veterans," click the dot across from it, scroll down, click submit, click yes to save. This will put you in the Veterans usergroup. Then, go back to your usergroups, select the dot on the left next to "Veterans," scroll down to the bottom, select "change default group," click yes to save. This will display a "The Ancients" badge to other users. After that, you're finished.
SgtBagel
Deuced Up

Snipe wrote:
Snipedude?
deathslayer21

SgtBagel wrote:
Snipe wrote:
Snipedude?
I was about to say the same thing.
Snipe
Deuced Up

deathslayer21 wrote:
SgtBagel wrote:
Snipe wrote:
Snipedude?
I was about to say the same thing.
I was Lonesniper on the old forums.
SgtBagel
Deuced Up

Ah yeah I remember you. Didn't you also go by the name of Eric?
Snipe
Deuced Up

SgtBagel wrote:
Ah yeah I remember you. Didn't you also go by the name of Eric?
nope.
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

user control panel----->usergroups------>press the button that is next to the name called Veterans---->right bottom corner there is little box and find selected join??(not sure) then press go ------>the membership will go up to yor membership category then you click the front box of the veteran category then on left bottom corner press change as to default group--->press yes after that's it
MKU
Artist
Artist

I still think that those registered on the bbforums should be the ones that are allowed to use this badge.
11 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”